By cramps - 17/09/2009 13:59 - Australia

Today, I got my period. 10 minutes into a 3 hour exam. Apparently they are serious when they say you may not leave the room under any circumstances. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 198
You deserved it 3 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLisright 0

obviously your professor is a man. fyl

should've yelled: "OHSHIT somebody help me!! i'm bleeding!!" xD

Comments

no sympathy here! you knew you couldn't leave the exam, and that you were going to get your period soon, you should have worn a panty liner at least!

omg. i would be so embarrassed if that happened to me. i mean they expect you to sit there and bleed all over?

If it makes u feel better in 8th grade I leaked and to make it more humiliating, this gangster kid who hated me for no reason pointed it out, told everyone, and made fun of me. And I was standing at the door with his friend (wearing a red sweater) ready to leave and hes like" looks like we have a competition to see who has the most red." ): It was embarrassing. He said sorry the next day, but it won't take back what he did.

Oh, wow... that was ridiculously cruel of him to do. I wonder why he even thought that kind of behavior was acceptable.

piano993 0

i'm not irregular or anything, i'm pretty good at knowing when mine will come, especially cuz it starts with cramps but I have to agree getting it sucks. The whole period isn't the problem, it's the cramps and leaking and feeling like a bitch. sucks that it was during a 3 hour test. i hate leaking in the night, and during bad times.

ive done it many times with girls who were on their periods, Without a condom. every girl said its was the best sex they ever had. they all liked doing it when they are hot and swollen in that area. one even gave me a BJ right after . im so manly and macho that my sweet lovin has no cycle.

theshinepolice 0

just doesnt seem like a good time to me. oxidation makes it smell pretty weird. i wouldnt want THAT on a sheet, but ehhh people wash em i guess so whatever.

how did you know you got it? did u pull down your pants or something? or did you leak? omg that would suck

wow, ten bucks says it was a guy teacher. and uhm #201. alot of girls can feel it when its coming.! its the weirdest feeling in the world.. but i get white stuff about 3 days before mine starts [ i call it my life saver ] & when i get that.. i put a tampon. i know it may be unhealthy but at least im prepared. & im very lucky with my periods.. 3 days. light. every time. :]

tyler_walters27 0

Thats so freaken funny. But i feel so bad.

Wow, sucks to be you. But if it makes you feel any better I once had to hold my raging thunderstorm diarrhoea for 3 hours during an exam when I was younger. Not a pleasant memory.

rowbot_angie 0