By cramps - 17/09/2009 13:59 - Australia

Today, I got my period. 10 minutes into a 3 hour exam. Apparently they are serious when they say you may not leave the room under any circumstances. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 198
You deserved it 3 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLisright 0

obviously your professor is a man. fyl

should've yelled: "OHSHIT somebody help me!! i'm bleeding!!" xD

Comments

SeximusPrime 0

YDI for not being prepared.

TheBlakester419 0

wow #188. you really need to get a life! call me for help 619-5903

crailboyne 0

that sucks. most people are excuses when they have a bloody nose. u don't get to leave even if u have a bloody ******. FYL.

ummm... go prepared next time. did you pass the exam???

sbu_002 0

i dont get how this could be your fault in any way. sometimes you have no clue when its coming. FYL sounds like a terrriiiibllee experience.

that happened to me during a sat test and they wouldn't let me get up

this can't be anything other than YDI. how do you not prepare for your period? do you always wait for it to start before putting in a tampon or pad or whatever?

Are you serious? 1) The majority of women's periods are irregular and many have no idea it's coming as it could be a difference of weeks between each period and 2) you NEVER put a tampon in when you aren't menstruating as you can get TSS which is fatal. The arrogance of some people is unbelievable. PLUS how do you know that she has been on her period long meaning she can't yet predict her cycle (If she has one) AND How do you know it's not her first period? And although some people say that their periods are light to begin with etc, everyone is different and my first period was really heavy and is heavy throughout my period. Let's put it this way, how would you like do be sat in your own shit for 3 hours?

did u read ANY of the other comments? Baka...