By Loser - 21/08/2013 15:17 - United States

Today, I got my girlfriend to play Smash Bros Brawl with me. As it was her first time, I set up handicaps to give her at least a shot at winning. She won, quite handily. A little irritated at this, I took off the handicaps and tried again. She beat me even faster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 738
You deserved it 26 272

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'm convinced that some people have a natural talent at that game. I get beaten so often by people who have barely played it.... Either that, or I'm just bad at it.

People seem to think OP is mad that she won, and are randomly assuming sexism or some kind of similar shit. Newsflash, you're all morons. He's mad because he has played before, and she hasn't, and that he lost to someone who he's played more of the game than.

Jst4kicks 16

so, if your girl beats u oh well.. I play gears of war so my gf doesnt stand a chance lol i protect her from the locust.

KylarStern19 7

That's you're fault for sucking. If you were good you would have happily let her win without her knowing :)

Hmmm.. What if it wasn't her first time playing? And it was all a test?

what character did she use? it if was Ike or Sonic you were already doomed

i dont think a beginner could handle Sonic lol. but Ike is a killer!

So you've a girlfriend, who agreed to play a game with you and who apparantly is good at it...I fail to see the fml here besides your ego problems.

I wish I had a girlfriend who could kick my ass at games like that. I'll take her for you if you think that's an FML!

Your girlfriend is a gamer, those are hard to find. Cherish her.

Corrupt_waffles 13

I can easily say I know about 30 girl gamers excluding myself. The only reason they are single is because they want a gamer boyfriend who isn't a douche to them when they win. It's actually quite hard to find those. :/

Tons of women play Nintendo games. I'd say the female players equal or outnumber the men for a lot of the titles. If he'd gotten her to play CoD or Battlefield I'd be a little more impressed.

threer 30

Are you kidding? Girls play cod, battlefield, halo, blackops, etc all the time . DON'T be impressed or surprised.

they are "rare" because when we make our presence known we are bombarded with rape threats and other forms of misogyny. I wonder how much of this OP participates in?

Corrupt_waffles 13

129- That I also agree with. On online multiplayer games I either get hit on or insulted constantly. That's why I hardly ever play with the headset on. Dust is the worst sometimes. Although I sometimes just turn it on to piss off sexist cockmunches after I wipe the floor with them. I hate assholes. It's just a game.

Corrupt_waffles 13

129- That I also agree with. On online multiplayer games I either get hit on or insulted constantly. That's why I hardly ever play with the headset on. Dust is the worst sometimes. Although I sometimes just turn it on to piss off sexist cockmunches after I wipe the floor with them. I hate assholes. It's just a game.