By light_talker - 14/01/2010 19:04 - United States

Today, I got my cell phone bill. I pay for 700 minutes per month. I used 9 last month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 466
You deserved it 17 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I use hardly any minutes, but hundreds of text messages. I don't like talking on the phone much.

What? People say it's bad when you talk too much on your phone, but it's a problem when you don't talk enough?

Comments

Unless you were planning to spend time on your phone 24/7, there is really no point of spending so much money. Well, at least spending 9 minutes on the phone with radiation is safer for you.

I recommend downgrading your plan. The size of your cell phone plan is not a social status symbol, and there's no point in paying for what you don't use.

welderchick87 0

So? Just get a plan that doesn't have as many minutes. If Verizon allowed it, I would only pay for 100 mins a month instead of the 450 that is on my plan. But that is the least amount of mins they allow with unlimited texting...which I need or my bills would be through the roof. They do have a plan that is just unlimited texting and no mins...but with my luck, as soon as I got on that plan, I'd be getting calls all the time.

Same here. I have 5 people on my plan though and we still don't use all the minutes. (I'm a high school student, there is a college student and her husband who is in the military on my plan so we should use more but we dont. To others - It doesn't mean the op doesn't have a life or friends maybe he just talks to peple in person or on the internet more.

You know you're on the wrong plan when...

rockin198 0

r u sure you didnt get scammed

mehek 0

lol same here i text more thou!

Get TracFone You pay the bill when you add minutes EASY!!!

skeleton_skinner 0

Get a rollover plan. And you know when you make mobile to mobile calls, it doesn't count against your minutes. Don't feel sorry for yourself. Get friends. YDI

M record text per month was 2,495. But I still used my minutes.