By troubled - 02/01/2010 20:27 - France

Today, I got l disconnect notices for both my water and my electric. After looking over my budget, I realized that I can only pay for one until next month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 150
You deserved it 7 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Keep the water. If you don't have electric, you won't be able to write anymore inane FML's like this one and the world will be a better place.

thyestes 0

Don't know about France but in England they can't cut your water because it's essential for life so I'd pay the electricity but obviously it may be different there.

Comments

Those saying to choose water, what about the food in the fridge? Maybe its different in other countries (though I doubt it) but our fridge and freezer run off electric. After a couple days, the food would be thawed out and would go bad. I would call the companies. I had to call our gas company and they let me pay $70 of our $250 bill and put us on budget billing. We now will only have to pay 117 a month. Most utility companies will work with you, esecially if you hit a rough spot (my husband lost his job 2 months ago and hasnt been able to find a new one).

somethingnew319 0

get a betta job n they normaly go months before turnin it off so your debt gets bigger wit them

leadrunner751 3

choose water you don't need tv

this shouldnt be here, its just depressing and not funny at all

This site is called "FMylife", not "make other people laugh".

wow I would have to go with electricity

Electricity, I originally chose water, but you can substitute your water system easy. Get a large bucket, attatch a tube with a cheap pump, and fill empty water bottles at drinking fountains and dump them in the bucket. If you need hot water, just heat it up with the stove. it sounds desperate but it's very efficient

Wow hah I would do electricity for sure. Take showers Dick and Jane style.

Why don't you disconnect your internet? You probably pay for cable, too. Disconnect that. Christ.

JazzPT 0

I dont think you deserve this! Please call and try to work something out with one of the companies. I am a waitress and do not make too much money but I refuse to read this and knowingly let you go without necessities!! Life is too short to stress over money and its so unfortunate that so many people do. Please email me at [email protected] and I will do my best to help you and take care of this :)

cookies_for_you 0

pay your electric, seriously. it's winter and it goes dark at like 4pm, you'll be bored out of your MIND in the dark with no television or internet, and you'll have no heat either. go to a friends to shower etc. and just flush your toilet manually. at least you'll be warm! :)