By troubled - 02/01/2010 20:27 - France

Today, I got l disconnect notices for both my water and my electric. After looking over my budget, I realized that I can only pay for one until next month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 150
You deserved it 7 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Keep the water. If you don't have electric, you won't be able to write anymore inane FML's like this one and the world will be a better place.

thyestes 0

Don't know about France but in England they can't cut your water because it's essential for life so I'd pay the electricity but obviously it may be different there.

Comments

option 1: bank loan option 2: water, make small electricity dam option 3: electricity, take water from somwhere else, heat it and store it option 4: run like fick

water.. ii would definitly go with a shower.. u could go to the library to use the computer or watevr.. and if you choose the water u won't smell bad.. FYL for not haveing enough money to pay your own bills

electricity because tv is better than water.

they would only cut you off if you havnt been paying your bills. ydi.

So sorry....I know that has to be horrible! Maybe your neighbor will let you run a heavy-duty outdoor extension cord so you can keep your refrigerator and a light or tv on? Just make sure its legal and safe to do so.

bleeeek 0

YDI for not living in a cardboard box instead.

er... you're on the Internet. I really hope you're not paying a monthly subscription for it and choosing between your water and electric! then it would definitely be a YDI!

most people don't plan to get disconnected

TheDrifter 23

And most people with a plan don't get disconnected. I get a salary, same amount every month, make a plan and stick to it and the basics get paid, the broken luxuries have to wait.

go to a place like amscot and get a cash advance for however much you need and then pay it back later.