By moxy - 24/01/2011 15:00

Today, I got into a car accident. Why? I was distracted by a floating spec of dust and was pretending I was in space. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 658
You deserved it 65 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you shouldn't drive if you can't pay attention

moshmosh 0

I agree your life sucks. not because you got in a accident , but for the fact that your mom dropped you on the head when you were a baby and you became a complete abnormal retard for thinking your in space via dust ... o_O

Comments

dristin 0

that is hilarious! (: I lol'd!

the only thing I would be distracted by is hot girls

How the **** is this funny, what if you were the crash victim. Would it be funny then?

this, people is eather a sign of dyslexia or you just have the creativity of a child ( which can very use if your in the cartoon industry or a creative writing industry ) but when I'm driving I would think that I'm maneuvering a large spaceship around stars and astriods.  this is the perfect example of how people just don't recognize the beauty in imageination. people like you r the ones who do the most good or bad in the world. use your creativity for ur advantage. you have a gift, use it.  and for all u philistine people out there, i do agree that he she should pay more attention to the road, but stop hating on him her, u guys r just jealous.

myalleyway 9

you said about the nicest comment about this fml ever. i applaud you. you boosted this persons spirits and reminded them *gently* that they need to be careful on the road. i like you.

vivilily 0

PATHETIC, ha. from dust really!! nice. don't be on the roads any more your putting other peoples life's in danger!

Not everyone is fit to drive. Just like not everyone can be an astronaut. If you're pretending to be one thing you'll never be while doing something else you're supposed to take seriously, that is pretty much total fail. Do people even think anymore or what's the deal here?