By OhGeez - 08/06/2009 19:41 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I got hypnotized at my school's variety show. Apparently, when asked to do something I enjoy doing, I began to violently hump the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 016
You deserved it 22 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

4bbaf9d3caaa8f84 20

wow, that sucks. At least you didn't call out someone's name like your mom's, dog's, sister's etc...

that must have been awkward afterwards :)

Comments

your_mother 0

OMFG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

wowfmlife 0

Hahahahah I seriously laughed out loud! Omg and yeah #12, it really would

You can only get hypnotized if you allow yourself to be. Also, I highly doubt that a schoolchild would have enough eclat and technique to be able to truly hypnotize someone. Kids nowadays have fallen so far in maturity, there are practically no child geniuses out there like there were in my day. OP, you were probably part of a juvenile, unfunny skit. No one appreciated your misguided attempt at humor, and now you are trolling for sympathy by twisting the facts.

you are a douche. op never said he was hypnotized by a kid. so stop making assumptions. people can be hypnotized.

PerditaDessa 38

259 hypnotism is purely suggestions. One is conscious the entire time and only does what they are comfortable with doing. If you're unaware of that you know nothing of hypnotism.

Oh ofc, the "hurr durr my generation so great, kids today oh so bad because their life standard is higher than mine was/they have all the things I wanted but never could get". For someone bragging how genius his/her generation was you sure are ignorant. Must be because you're "old" and "can't use the web" like "your generation" is unable to. Otherwise you could search in a heart beat about today's young geniuses.

annaattack 0
jncwmnd 0

LMAO oh this is great..r u a guy or a girl? I need a better visual of who would be humping the floor in front of a bunch of people

wowfmlife 0

Hahaha #20 And what did #23 say??

lmfao oh wow xD that must have been quite a show for yur classmates! sucks for you tho, i'm sure the hypno dude knew it was coming tho (:

#44 I highly doubt anyone would hump the floor for gags.

# 23 had said * sneeze * oh sorry im allergic to bullshit but then it got moderated.