By OhGeez - 08/06/2009 19:41 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I got hypnotized at my school's variety show. Apparently, when asked to do something I enjoy doing, I began to violently hump the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 016
You deserved it 22 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

4bbaf9d3caaa8f84 20

wow, that sucks. At least you didn't call out someone's name like your mom's, dog's, sister's etc...

that must have been awkward afterwards :)

Comments

effthis 0
suckstobeyou3 0

I was hypnotized in front of my whole school once. True, you have some say in what you do, but for the most part, no. The only thing you really think about are harsh consequences, like if anybody were to get hurt by what you are about to do. Those thoughts cross your mind for a split second, and then you are influenced to go on right ahead. I'm on YouTube doing an Irish jig and getting mad at my shoe because it stopped playing music, which I don't remember at all. Do you really think I would have done that if I was thinking clearly?

deliriumevoked 0

If that happened to me, I'd probably lay back and diddle myself lol! You are not alone!

newguy12 0

dude hypnosis doesnt work, i think u just wanted an excuse to hump th floor, moron

Today, I was doing hypnosis for my school variety show. I told the guy who volunteered to do something he enjoyed. He started humping the effing floor. FML.

IllegalLight 0

@ #95 are you kidding me? I talk to my shoes all the time. what kind of music do your shoes play?

gingermonster16 0

Hahaha. Oh well, they were probably all thinking the same thing anyways.

rockstarbaby21 0

aww..I feel bad for you. if that was me I will fell so embarassed

And this will stick with you until you graduate I wonder what nicknames you'll have.......

xoxoprivatexoxo 0