By nightjay - 11/07/2016 14:32 - United States - Cincinnati

Spicy
Today, I got grounded for having a boner when I woke up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 315
You deserved it 1 552

nightjay tells us more.

Hi, OP here! It was just a casual morning today, and since my mom usually waits for me to get up (because I'm usually pretty lazy out of bed), they wouldn't leave my bedside. Not wanting to embarrass myself in front of my extremely Catholic mom, I said no when she kept on telling me to get up. Finally, laying on my side (facing away from my mom) she boils over and pulls the covers off, and in my attempt to save my covers from falling on the floor, she sees my boner and immediately assumes I was masturbating. I don't know which was worse: getting grounded, getting the "masturbation is evil" talk, or having my mom see my dick. Triple FML. Thanks for the support! All the penis-puns make me smile :)

Top comments

Do your parents understand... well.. anything?

How DARE you have a boner! Shame on you for being a normal male! Sorry OP, that really sucks, I wonder why your parents aren't more understanding.

Comments

"The best part of waking up is a ...."

If you never have morning wood as a guy it's actually a sign of hormonal imbalance

I could understand this better if they referred to boners as"the Devil's wood", but otherwise...

Brightbulb 39

I spent some time in Ohio. If they are anything like the Southern Evangelical Baptists of my family I understand your pain. Don't let them make you ashamed of your body and its normal functions.

Maybe you should pester your parents/guardian while that are having "alone time".

I bet your face turns red when you exercise, you filthy ****.

Does your dad have a dick? And just tell them I wouldn't be her if dad didn't get a boner