By nightjay - 11/07/2016 14:32 - United States - Cincinnati

Spicy
Today, I got grounded for having a boner when I woke up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 315
You deserved it 1 552

nightjay tells us more.

Hi, OP here! It was just a casual morning today, and since my mom usually waits for me to get up (because I'm usually pretty lazy out of bed), they wouldn't leave my bedside. Not wanting to embarrass myself in front of my extremely Catholic mom, I said no when she kept on telling me to get up. Finally, laying on my side (facing away from my mom) she boils over and pulls the covers off, and in my attempt to save my covers from falling on the floor, she sees my boner and immediately assumes I was masturbating. I don't know which was worse: getting grounded, getting the "masturbation is evil" talk, or having my mom see my dick. Triple FML. Thanks for the support! All the penis-puns make me smile :)

Top comments

Do your parents understand... well.. anything?

How DARE you have a boner! Shame on you for being a normal male! Sorry OP, that really sucks, I wonder why your parents aren't more understanding.

Comments

FalloutScrolls 25

How dare you get morning wood! How DARE you experience a natural part of being male! Why can't you be more like...HER over there!? I bet she doesn't wake up with an erection. Geez. Go to your room!

Fyl. Parents should be the most comprehensive about such things.

Mom: You're watching **** in your dream? You're grounded!

kesaiz 1

Sorry dude, by their reasoning every male from puberty till death would be grounded. YLS

God I wish it were so but eventually it does go away takes about 60 years

Tell your parents about biology, how testosterone works, and that its normal to have a boner when you wake up and that its uncontrollable.

If telling them about biology doesn't work on your retarded parents, then just ignore the punishment because you didn't deserve it. They can't do anything to stop you unless you let them. Anything that they threaten to do to you, you can also do to them. So don't listen to their punishment.

hilamonster06 21

Sounds like your parents are real hypocrites I'm sure they made sheet forts when they were kids.

Somehow I doubt that both of his parents made sheet forts. One of them, definitely.