By PsychoSarah - 06/04/2011 23:57 - United States

Today, I got fired from my job. I caught a customer taking pictures up my skirt, and my boss fired me for calling the police and "making a big deal out of it". FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 657
You deserved it 7 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kingtz 6

Lawsuit for wrongful termination!!!

Comments

Ariasmake_1 0

don't you know?! your suppose to get molested and like it!

Man, America sucks if you can lose your job for stuff like that. People shouldn't have the right to just fire you for the sake of it.

You can't generalize all of America cause of one dick head boss. That could happen anywhere if the boss is an ass hole.

Nah, only in America the laws favor the criminal and not the victim.

haha u should have kicked the dude between the legs , and your boss 2. FYL.

FYLDeep 25

That customer probably worked for the TSA and felt a sense of entitlement to do that shit whenever.

show him whos boss and be like nigga please

Even in Right to work/At Will states, in this case, it IS wrongful termination. The OP just won a company. Yup, lawyer shop FAST, and roll in the money.

If i recall, employees are protected from sexual harassment by other employees, and customers. OP was sexually harrassed by the customer, then fired in retaliation for her correct response. This is a job for the EEOC.

RedPillSucks 31

For some reason I mentally pictured this being spoken by nerdy lawyer Clark Kent This looks like a job *rips shirt open to reveal costume with EEOC logo* for the EEOC

Follow through with your complaint to the police! Any employer who does not support your legal right to a safe and harrassment free workplace needs to get a serious wake up call. That is certainly unfair dismissal!

You should get a lawsuit for wrongful termination.