Tactical

By Anonymous - 03/08/2009 14:50 - United States

Today, I got fired from work. Why? I finally took a stand for myself and confronted my coworker of writing things up in my name for herself, and it getting deducted from my check. So she went to the manager and accused me of sexual harassment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 048
You deserved it 3 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sbcpunkrocker 0

seems like there must be more to the story if you got fired and people were happy about it

******* bitch. Go back to your boss, and have him pull up the records. The shit she wrote would OBVIOUSLY not compare with your handwriting at all. Or get creative with some brake fluid and stain a giant penis on her car hood. But then, she might use another employee's money to pay for the new paint....

Comments

sbcpunkrocker 0

seems like there must be more to the story if you got fired and people were happy about it

manoverboard 0

He's a troll, couldn't you tell by just his name?

yeahsurre 0

lmfao! thats some weird shit.

Seeing as shes got you in a corner and lawsuit is bullshit at this point: scratch her car with keys or something else. And when she gets a new paint job, you do it again

Kiwi_Splash 0

LMAO @7. Thought it was extremely vulgar, but yeah, I laughed my ass off. OP: Just remember karma, it'll hit her back so hard, you won't even believe it.

This is absolutely terrible. What is wrong with this amoral woman? However, you do have two chances. First, take it to court. See if you can prove that she was writing things up in your name, and if you can, use that to discredit her. You need to show her that you won't take this lying down. It was a big mistake to threaten her before going to your boss, but you may be able to win despite that. Second, if she's smart she'll stop scamming, but if she's not, she'll continue. Make sure that everybody at your former workplace hears your side of the story, and tell them to come to you if she tries to start with them. If at all possible, do this without her knowing. If she knows everybody is prepared, she'll stop, and you'll never get any evidence. A second person who she has not yet accused of sexual harassment, and therefore has less motive to lie, will greatly bolster your credibility. Don't let her get away with this, but don't do anything rash or foolish. Don't listen to these people telling you to key-scratch her car or vandalize her property, and definitely don't listen to #7. Most of the suggestions here that don't come with a massive prison sentence for you are really just minor things that won't be much of a problem for her in the long run. But if you can prove what she's done, you can make your revenge much more effective, and clear your own name in the process. It won't be very easy for her to get a new job after she's fired if you can prove her guilt. But don't go to court unless you have some evidence. If it's just your word against hers, you won't get very far, especially with a room full of coworkers who despise you.

calling her a fuming useless bitch first seen to be near what describes her.

Wow, that sucks. You should tell everyone about what she did and not let her get away with anymore.

go to her house with an ak47 and then youll know what to do

Never have I agreed with somebody here more.

Shizden 0

Accidentally make a tree crush her car.

Accidentally make a tree crush her. fixed it for you.

luke1998 0
mif_fml 27

How do you misspell something that's already been spelled for you twice?

You should have probably gone to your boss, but she's still a bitch. Look on the bright side- if everyone applauded, it was probably not a very good job for you anyway. You might end up finding a better one.

I agree, you should definitely always go to your superior before confronting anyone... I'm a manager and when things happen and I have to deal with the situation, I inform my boss and let her know the outcome of it as well... That sucks though, FYL. You can always take it to court, no?

There are no jobs in MI, but there is no anti gun law.

So what are you going to do for revenge?

******* bitch. Go back to your boss, and have him pull up the records. The shit she wrote would OBVIOUSLY not compare with your handwriting at all. Or get creative with some brake fluid and stain a giant penis on her car hood. But then, she might use another employee's money to pay for the new paint....

YDI for having everyone believe it so easily..other things must have happened before

Agreed. You must have a reputation as the office crepe for everyone to applaud you being fired. And also, if it this were as grossly unfair as this seems, wouldnt you be straight an employment tribunal for unfair dismissal? easy bucks to made there... If you're in the right... I doubt you are.

Why are you saying he is a type of pastry used mostly for dessert?

Talk_Play_Love 0

Tell your boss and wait a week or until she's laid off because she can't take credit for your work anymore. Then see who has the last laugh.

Hopefully you can track some proof down from the bank or something. That sexual harassment thing is something that always causes a knee jerk reaction, and often gets thrown around by people who have no actual proof to represent their story.

letitbe56 0

Well, clearly some people do, but don't use the word "often." That's just not true. As I said in another comment, this woman really sounds like a psychopath. Don't generalize.