By lovingsnow - 27/02/2010 07:37 - Singapore

Today, I got back home and my hamster was dead. I left notes two weeks ago everywhere to remind my parents to feed it while I was overseas. Apparently, my parents even didn't realize I was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 268
You deserved it 2 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Heartbreakher 0

Parents these days It seems like a lot of them are already forgetting there own kids, fyl.

Comments

you suck for killing what is likely the only thing that ever gave a shit about you.

how many other people living in the house?

lovingSnoW92 0

HAHAHAHAHHA, i'm the OP. 1st, if u left food for the hamster, still, it wont survive for 2 weeks on that. 2nd, overseas calls are expensive and i dont have internet connection there. 3rd, i really have been on a 2 weeks trip. i really did have a hamster. 4th, the only reason my parents forgot, well, because they forgot. it's just a epic FML, dont get overly excited about it. you people are such troll-like that u remind me of 4chan. HAHAHA, i cant believe how many people posted on here. and for those who dont believe i'm the OP, fyl.

Stalker191 0

Today, my master left me for two whole weeks and all I had to eat during that time was just some paper with scribbles on it sitting next to the cage.

I'm sorry about your hamster.. Find out if there are any friends willing to pet-sit for you in the future.

couldn't have said it better myself number 9... what the hell is the point of owning one? its not like they give you love and attention like dogs or cats, they just run in a f-ing wheel

poor poor hamster tell ur parents that they are assholes who need to realize that their kid is gone or to know where their kid is

Maybe your parents were just enjoying having their grown ass kid out of the house... Hmm. I assume your an adult since you couldnt be overseas without permission from them if you were a child. Herein they would obviously know.

How could you be overseas for two weeks?