By roze198765 - 04/08/2011 01:19 - United States

Today, my cat died in the process of eating, and choking on, my hamster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 855
You deserved it 4 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

PushMyButtons 5

Looks like the hamster got his tongue! Ahhh what a sad pun -__-

#30 your honestly an inconciderate bitch that has no respect for animals

12em12 1

#30 You are, according to your comment, a cheapskate and a total jerk for not caring about other living things.

cats have razor sharp claws and dagger teeth and are extremely agile and steathy

iLikeReadingFMLs 2

-52 I see where you're coming from but you could've said it a better way. Now all the animal lovers are gonna bash you.

cats are not useless as any animal is ever useless

RainbowHeadache 2

This is like saying my pet lion ate my pet gazelle. Unless you had that hamster seriously secured in a really good cage then you deserve it, OP.

12em12 1

I agree with reptar cats are stealthy, have sharp claws and teeth and can hurt a guy. Just because SOME dogs can protect you doesn't mean you need to go hating cats.

69 people voted ydi Get it It's a SEX position

vergaso 0

to the person who said cats are *stealthy* stop playing WoW in regard to sharp claws teeth ect so what? they have them sure but they don't use them to protect you in reality cats aren't nearly as loyal and loving as most dogs

12em12 1

I have to say dogs do protect people, but what about people who don't need that. Some people like cats, like me, they're cute. :)

Jvr91 8

Damn not even Lebron chokes that bad

my cat can open a cage. maybe the OP's can

I like cats too. but if my dog sees a cat, the cat is dead in less than 5 minutes ):

12em12 1

My friends dog killed her cat in her front yard. It was horrible :(

umm...train your dog. Irresponsible owner. What happens one day when your dog attacks a kid?

skyeyez9 24

Burglars have guns and will just shoot your dog. Or toss the dog a one pound ball of ground beef with a wad of peanut butter in the center to keep the dog occupied while he robs you. Most dog's stomachs will betray their master.

MerrikBarbarian 9

ever owned a hamster? those things escape all kinds of cages. mine got out of every cage I bought

hobbsicle805 0

#67- sounds like you're the one who plays wow... nerd

My cat is awesome. He's smart and loves me. I taught him to sit, shake paws, and lay down. He plays fetch too. He talks a lot and mimics what I saw sometimes. A cat's brain structure is extremely close to that of a human's (but smaller obviously). A cat is capable of far more unique vocalisations than a dog and adapts them to the situation. Domesticated cats meow because humans are vocal beings so they learned to communicate with us. Everyday I come home my cat comes and says "hi". Educate yourself.

Slythrr 0

Two birds with one stone ahaha

if you get an animal for protection, you are a pussy. the waiting period to buy a firearm is 72 hours, im sure you wont get robbed in that time period.

allenye818 2

Dog people are so ******* snobby... When's the last time a cat shit all over the house, chewed up your stuff, barked all night so you couldn't sleep & stank up your house with rank ass dog smell??

168, idk any dog that does that besides a puppy so **** you for double standard

168- I have a dog and he doesn't shit anywhere in the house, chew up anything, bark all night, and he doesn't stink so stfu you snobby stereotypical d-bag

koolkat27 13

#168 dogs are disgusting. at least cats dont stink and follow you around all freaking day!

ahgfd2 0

dude people love cats because they are good and caring animals just because cartoons say is all cats do is scratch people it's naive to base this on all cats you stereotyping turd.

kingatowning 2

Wow that's 2 deaths for the price of... Well 2!

Iamaninchworm 0
thatswuzup 4

that's what you call a shitty day!!

you're only supposed to use that line when the post has to do with feces. get with the program.

DontModMeDammit 10

you are not suppose to use that line period! it is dead and annoying!

true. I'll give you that one. it's totally played out.

#2's comment has nothing to do with faeces and that's why she CAN use it .. u numpties

DontModMeDammit 10

it's still old and annoying...

cats suck anyway. I would rather have a pet raptor it would probably more personable than most cats.

seriously, is that the only vocabulary you have stored in your tiny brain? #just saying

Thats what people call natural selection. Dumb animals will always find a way to die. But still....FYL op

hcs4life21 0

72 - this if FML not twitter.

87, or those animals which are stronger in their environment. They don't have to be dumb to be the pick in natural selection. It can be as simple as one insect blending into it's surroundings and another contrasting it.

dun1 3

Maybe #2 meant to write this on the urgent care FML?

duckman9 55

thats what I call Animal Wars III: Revenge of the Mouse!

And why? OP just lost her pets that she obviously cared for. Why would you laugh about something like that?

Her cat and hamster died, thats not funny :(

12em12 1

The poor cat and hamster died too. You have no heart.

flockz 19

but the cat had an appetite... I LOVE ANIMALS I SWEAR!!

tylersign 11

Were you choking on a hamster? No? Then gtfo.

ChiFan96 3

Damn, if only you would have died, you sick minded asshole.

lacrossegirl775 0
tandem123 6

I feel terrible laughing about that. It's a sick type of funny, but it's so very terrible.

ahgfd2 0

some one is going to hell >:) hopefully

Yeah get a dog, they won't eat your hamsters, just your cows.

cc_the_beast 6

And any excrement, vomit, rancid meat they chance across.

Shadow_Phantom 26

you have the perfect picture for this FML.

koolkat27 13

#6 that's such a cute little kitty cat!!! lol

You're cat totally deserved it! But poor you and little hamster!

How the hell did the cat deserve it? It's the cats natural instincts. OP deserved it, not the cat.

The cat just didn't know any better. Poor cat... :(

OP deserved it for letting their cat get at their hamster. These things ARE preventable.

Mipz 2

I agree. Cats aren't killing machines. Many of them know the difference between prey and a pet. 22, how the hell did OP deserve it?

OP deserved it because he/she probably let the cat out at the same time as the hamster- and this is 100% preventable. Also, the cat probably can't just open the cage and take the hamster out by itself. Thus OP deserved it.

idontcare8l 3

so either a "win,win" situation or a " lose,lose"

could be a win lose if he like the hamster but hated the cat

How did the cat get ur hamster & why was it in the same room as the poor little rodent...**** their now non-existant lives

omgcookeys 15

I know, I was wondering how the cat got the hamster... Shouldn't hamsters be in a cage or in one of those cute hamster balls?

duckman9 55

probably the cat got the mouse with its paws&claws, and a few teeth might have been involved in the action as well.. but that's just a guess.