By Anonymous - 11/06/2012 12:42 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Today, I got a new set of acrylic nails put on. While driving home, I had an urge to pick my nose. My car then went over a speed-bump. I now feel like my brain is bleeding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 106
You deserved it 46 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're driving....why are you picking your nose?

Note to self: don't pick your nose while driving. but that really does suck OP, hope you feel better!

Comments

I once got fake nails done because they were given to me as a gift for birthday. what a load of tripe! firstly,the chemical smell of the glue nearly made me pass out,she filed my own nails to shit and took forever to get the dam things on. secondly,they are seriously not for women who live real life's. they are for spoiled little princesses that have everything handed to them. I went to parish to be romantic with my guy. I was in the loo,could not open jeans button,had to call him to help! for rest of holiday he pretty much was my dresser! now I only wear the gel ones and only when in cosplay. there's your story for today my fml dearies!!!

taywee14 0

fake nails r not onley for spoild princess and you're an ashole for saying that! i get them often and i do real shit in my very real life u obviously went to a very crappy place to get urs done and they were probley to long causing difficulties dressing. dont judge ppl based on how they dress or what they look like u need to look deeper into some ones personality before opening ur mouth to insult ppl!

'my car went over a speed bump' surely you should have been looking where you were going?

There are 2 ways you could've avoided this: 1. Pull over and pick 2. Blow your nose! Easily avoided. But quite frankly, just don't pick your nose.

Your car went over a speed bump? No, I think you drove the car over said speed bump. sorry.

A few things to learn from this, kids. 1. Don't pick your nose. 2. Don't pick your nose while driving. 3. Don't pick your nose while driving AND you've got fake long nails.

taywee14 0

has anybody thought that by speed bump she might have gone over a pot hole??? those things r not always easy to spot! feel better op im sure ur brains fine :) ps: her nails have very little to do with it if she feels pretty with them on then thats all that matters !

isis_morrigan 18

Well considering she wrote "speed-bump" and not pot hole, and she was driving, I think it's a safe bet to assume speed-bump is correct.

What's with all the nose picker hate? Does anyone actually not pick their nose? Ever?! Bullshit. I'd say that the vast majority do on a regular basis. If you didn't where would all the dried mucus go? I don't even think picking it in public is all that gross. Spitting a giant loogie in public is far grosser. I'd rather see someone picking than hawking wouldn't you?