By Gumfanatic302 - 07/05/2009 01:43 - United States

Today, I got a call from my child's preschool saying that "Mindy keeps saying she sits on her daddy's lap and plays with his peter." My daughter meant 'puter, as in computer. Now the school is worried my husband is a child molester. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 132
You deserved it 3 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aerials_fml 0

Ah, that's pretty funny. Pretty awkward too. FYL.

Comments

LOLOLOLOL hopefully theyll understand when u explain.....

# 2 im sorry, that totally sucks To everyone who says kids need to learn to speak and parents need to teach them, most kids are either in school, or with a nanny, there not usually aroundthere parents that often. So if their friends talk that way, they talk that way. OP- I'm sorry and i hope its all straightened out without serious incident.

rakhil11 7

i can't help laughing @ this...i'm swy...but i have never heard of a penis bing referred 2 as a 'peter'....

DarkMirror 0

Lmao. Favorited. and it's okay rakhil11, I didn't it could be referred to as one until just last year xD Weird how it has so many different names.

my daughter says the same thing. She always wants to "play the peter!" but shes saying 'puter. luckily im a single mom and my ex isnt around.

123sploosh 0

#18, its "lives" not "life's" god your so stupid.

junkinmahcranium 0

#120, it's "you're" and not "your". God, you're so stupid.

whatthefuckcunt 0

my god. #120 and #121 - YOU'RE both pedantic *****, and you both need to get LIVES. happy, you stupid *******?

LeCorsaire_fml 0

nowadays people are so paranoid

Paranoid? I think they had a good reason to call. I mean, believe it or not, child molesters are real. And they just wanted to get some clarification on what she said. That's not being paranoid.

akward but funny... as Bill Cosby would say "Kids say the darndest things"