By married and hates - 19/12/2010 18:51 - United States

Today, I got a call from an ex, demanding to know why my Facebook relationship status was set as married. I got married a few months ago, and I quietly explained this to her. My wife overheard and now thinks I've been cheating all along. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 356
You deserved it 5 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mona_is_here 10

Unless your wife has serious self-esteem and jealousy issues, you can still explain it to her.

Should have been rude about it. That way, you don't have to worry about your ex and your wife will feel good that you "really told her!" Besides she is an ex... who care? Tell her your heart was able to somehow move on and you found someone you love and actually want to marry.

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20
skyeyez9 24

Change your phone number or block the ex from calling. Remove her from your fb page.

theOP didn't say whispering, he said quietly. some people are friendly, or at least not hostile, to ex's. and thats ok. the wife needs to learn to trust. love without trust is not love

very_ugly_girl 0

Who does not do that. I love talking to other men while my husband is around, Turns me on.

yazmi_09 3

you sound like a dumb ass, and besides if you're a "very_ugly_girl" how do you even have other men to talk to?

yazmi_09 3

hmm good point zenti! I'm guessing if she has low self esteem she prolly does

FML_cutiepie 0

what is wrong with u !!!???!!! u say this then you say that ......... r u ok CAN ANYBODY FIND OUT WHATS WRONG WITH HER (If that is a her)

yazmi_09 3

I think she has a multiple personality disorder

Ninjafriends 1

A crazy ex and an angry, suspicious wife... and you didn't even get any extra tail.

DakotaCat 4

Why bother picking up for an ex of a long term relationship? It's not going to better your life in any way. There is no such thing a being friends when you have to be so cordial around somebody. You can only speak about neutral topics and explain what's been going on in life and that's it, or else somebody gets angry or jealous. Move on, make REAL friendships with people who aren't trying to own you and are looking out for your best interest. Ex girlfriends are nothing but trouble.

RedPillSucks 31

If your current wife is jealous because of the phone call and thinks you're cheating, you might want to take a serious look at the kinds of women you choose to be a partner. Looks like you traded one psycho for another. Good luck, and thanks for all the fish.

This sounds like a bad daytime drama from tv.