By Anonymous - 09/12/2013 17:12 - United States - California

Today, I got a call from a girl I dated long ago, who cheated on me and got pregnant by another guy, or so we thought. Turns out it isn't his, and she is taking me to court for child support. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 930
You deserved it 7 957

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AngelLovesDerby 10

Whoa... What a Bi*ch... Get a DNA test homie!!

Comments

Beg its not yours!! Damn she sounds awefull!!

If it's yours, you should fight for full custody. She's clearly too irresponsible and immoral to raise a child, anyway.

How can she take you to court with no solid evidence you're the father? Get a paternity test and lawyer ASAP!

DNA test ASAP. For all you know, she's just looking for some money! Sorry Op!

look at the bright side, your sperm swims better than the other guys. that's a small victory right there

Well get a DNA test done first to make sure, if it's not yours flip her the bird but if it is, be a father to the kid but an ass to the girl.

caitiebug1119 15

Even if it is yours, this still doesn't seem like you should owe anything. She's the one who left. She's the one who cheated and claimed someone else as the father. She wasn't thrown out on her butt, she packed up a bag and ran into another man's arms...and pants.

And that's why child support can really screw people over.

Umm, I beg to differ. He had sex with her too. Just because she cheated does not excuse OP from his responsibilities as a father. If anything, instead of just assuming the other man was the father, this should've been checked first, thus avoiding OP's current situation.

If the child is yours, I hope you step up to the plate and do the right thing. I have to agree with everyone else, get a DNA test.

luckyone365 7

He owes her and her offspring nothing.

SuperMew 22

Just because he offered half of the DNA does not mean he (or the child) will feel that he is the father. I am adopted, if someone came up saying, "I am your dad!" I would be like, "I have a father." She also cheated. Just because the first guy did not work does not mean Op owes her anything.

102, I'm sure the courts would absolutely see it that way. "Oh, she slept with another man, so you don't have to pay to support this child you made." If it's his, he needs to take responsibility and support it. That's what the law says. If you're mature enough to lay down and have sex, you better be mature enough to deal with the consequences.