By singlesoon - 25/08/2009 04:26 - Canada

Today, I bailed my soon to be ex-husband out of jail after he'd been arrested for soliciting. Soliciting an undercover cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 731
You deserved it 7 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why on earth would you bail him out??????????????? Clearly some people aren't aware there ARE worse things than being single - your soon to be ex included *ick* what a creep.

You bailed him out why? Just leave him there. A night in jail won't kill him

Comments

Why on earth would you bail him out??????????????? Clearly some people aren't aware there ARE worse things than being single - your soon to be ex included *ick* what a creep.

tinyphreak 0

Quoted for damn truth! Seriously... I know people going through shit that's inhuman just because they "love" the other person that's treating them in that very unloving way. Ugh, human kind.. *sighs*

Yeah seriously. At least you are breaking up with him, but why on EARTH did you bail him out!? You are one sad, strange woman. Once he decided to cheat on you he lost his privilege to have you bail him out. You had absolutely no "obligation" to get him out. Why you did is so beyond me.

it doesnt sound like she's left him, but for the OP's sake i hope she did leave him, and also she should have just left him there. what a jerk.

I'm with all these people. Why the HELL would you bail him out? FYL because it happened, but don't be stupid!

Complete agreement! I would have gone down there just to laugh at him and leave, and I'd ask the people there to give a huge "THANK YOU!" to the female undercover cop for me! :D

u have to work out a divorce settlement granted that could be done while he's in jail

froggy1988 5

she might have bailed him out because they have kids you never know... its her choice and she's divorcing him that's all that matters.

mo_the_owl 0

now, why the **** would you do that?? ydi for not taking advantage for a perfect revenge opportunity.

Wanna bet? A lot of people do, and it completely ruins the site. It's not nearly as funny when you have the nagging suspicion that it's a lie, and didn't really happen to somebody.

AntiChrist7 0

YDI for bailing him out, AND marrying a cheating ass.

Why did you bail him out? Some people are just too nice. -_-

wold guess here, but the writer doesn't like, or flat out refuses to give head.