By Pattie - 12/06/2015 06:50 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I got a Brazilian wax in anticipation of becoming intimate for the first time this weekend with a man I have dated for a few weeks. I'm so sore it hurts just to walk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 615
You deserved it 8 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shadowvoid 33

Well if it was done improperly, it could hurt a brazillion times more. I hope you feel better OP

Guess you got ****** in more ways than one

Comments

Well that discourages me from ever getting one. Laser hair removal instead.

iAmPaul 49

Sore because of the wax or the intimacy that ensued? ;)

There's a cream called "No Scream Cream" that you can put on 45 minutes before waxing. It numbs the area, taking away 80% of the waxing pain!

ruthi666 23

I suggest in the future you find a place that uses hard wax as opposed to strip wax. Hard wax is applied thickly and removed with the fingers of the esthetician. I don't know where in CA you're from but if you plan on waxing in the future, maybe see if there's a European Wax Center close to you. They use a hard wax they call "comfort wax" which really makes a difference. For now, anti-inflammatory creams and perhaps ibuprofen for the pain.

Ask him if he can kiss it better for you.

Just shave it. That's what I do. Why would you get something that hurts on your face (waxed eyebrows) on your "no no" spot? Never makes sense to me smh oh well

I have the same argument about razors in the no-no spot, actually!

mahaliah17 9

You have dated him for a few weeks...and you already wanna have sex with him?....

Yes. She clearly stated that in the FML. There's nothing wrong with that. Move along now.

Men just wanna get on the green, we don't mind going through the rough

Well, it may hurt, but good for you on tryouts mg to look sexy for your man. Thumbs up!

I guess on a scale of one to ten, the pain would be a...Brazilian. ;) (sorry)