By itchtoscratch - 04/07/2016 04:14

Spicy
Today, I get more pleasure out of scratching my balls than I do out of any sexual activity with my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 903
You deserved it 3 091

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Don't even know the full situation and people are already putting all the blame on the guy. Maybe she's just a dead fish in bed? Although i do agree that you should let her know, since she could be willing to figure out and try to fix it with you.

Maybe she is a dead fish in the sack. But if nobody ever says anything or shows her any different then how is it her fault?

And what stops her from trying to improve on her own? It's not really hard to figure out what men like. I agree that he should tell her what he likes but she should also try and treat him as well. If it isn't pleasurable for him i doubt she's getting much from it either so why doesn't she speak up? Again we also dont know much of the story so i could be wrong and maybe its his fault. Either way they should just talk about it and try to figure it out, and if not then they should stop wasting each other time.

At least your ballsack isn't caught on a passing train, man.

So here's the deal you need to end this. Your cheating her and you.leave her and figure out what makes you happy then go out and find your bliss!! Do you boo but don't hurt her in the mix!

PANDORUM89 21

well, when you scratch an itch part of your brain (the pain part) gets shut off and dopamine is released. that's why it can be so hard to stop scratching yourself, it's basically an addicting feeling. Also as a bonus, when you scratch yourself you don't have to worry about if it makes anyone else feel good too!

I think after the initial lusting phase sex becomes based on well what any healthy relationship should be love,trust,laughter, being able to depend on each other and being sincere otherwise it's like sharing a donut

maybe she just sucks at pleasuring you.

>Guy says this, ***** on guy >Girl says something on the line of this, ***** on guy

You are not balls deep into your girlfriend then

rockon327 2