Creepy

By Anonymous - 10/09/2020 20:00

Today, one week after moving into my new apartment in a new city to get away from my stalker ex, I met my new neighbour. Yep, stalker ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 864
You deserved it 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ambrily 27

This is creepy af. Can you file a report and get a restraining order against him?

Well, now is a good time for your stalker ex to meet someone new. My suggestion, introduce him to the local police, and possibly a new cell-mate.

Comments

Ambrily 27

This is creepy af. Can you file a report and get a restraining order against him?

Wow, he's good. Your first mistake is running away from him -- you're just engaging his best skill. You need to get back with him and be boring, smelly, obnoxious, rude, unshaven, insulting, lazy and dirty. He'll probably pay your rent for the year while he gets the hell out.

Well, now is a good time for your stalker ex to meet someone new. My suggestion, introduce him to the local police, and possibly a new cell-mate.

I don't know that you can call the police just because your ex is creepy and moved in next to you. That's not illegal. You would need some basis for a complaint, like he is going through your mail or harassing you.

coius 23

Stalking like this is easily provable, but first, they need to get a restraining order for 1000ft. It would force him to move. No way he could find a room in his apartment that far away!

genuinegoodguy 9

That’s scary. Can you get help from somewhere?

if you have documentation from the police of your former city then you can give that to the police of your current city to let them know what's up

He might have a bug on your phone. Time to get a new phone and number also a new cloud.

Major_Haywire 7

Doesn’t make clear if he was already living there and she just didn’t know. Either way he’d be a “new neighbour”

crashtestdumplin 16

There are programs specifically for victims of this type of behavior and no you don’t need a restraining order to participate in the states. In Texas it is called the Address confidentiality program. I believe most states have something similar so check your states website.