By Kelly - 27/12/2009 04:44 - United States

Today, I gave my boyfriend a box of chocolates as a present. A few hours later, he texted me saying that the box of chocolates contained nuts. He's allergic to nuts and his mother now thinks I'm trying to kill him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 624
You deserved it 11 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well in all fairness that is something you should know about your boyfriend....

Billy Mays here! Parent judging you? Get the CHAINSAW! OHSHI-

Comments

LemonMan 0

pendatic WTF are you doing commenting on every single fml there is? nothing better to do?

uhmmm I'm pretty sure you should know that about your bf. and make sure it doesn't have nuts when you buy it. you are either trying to kill him or impossibly stupid. I'm going to go with the latter and hope you aren't a murderer.

"Police? Listen, I'd like to report a death threat to my son. His girlfriend was--yes? Well, anyways, she tried to kill him. It was awful!...What? Oh, no, it wasn't like that. See, she gave him this poison--well, it was actually a box of chocolates, but they had NUTS in them!!"

ccc567 0

shouldnt u know ur bf cant eat nuts

my boyfriend is allergic to nuts too! i did the same thing, his mom wouldnt talk to me for months!

MwahFMLS 6

My ex-gf forgot my birthday last year, which was 3 days after her sister's... I only found out because she didn't know how she was going to afford her sister's gift and I told her that its fine if she doesn't get me a gift... we'd been dating for over a year by then...