By HeSucks - 25/12/2009 07:04 - United States

Today, my boyfriend gave me a box of chocolates for Christmas. I thought it was sweet until I noticed the heart drawn on the back. It's the same box of chocolates I gave him for Christmas. Christmas last year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 097
You deserved it 3 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

britney190 0

Give it back to him next Christmas...or his next birthday.

What an idiot. Don't eat them, they're probably disgusting by now anyways.

Comments

What an idiot. Don't eat them, they're probably disgusting by now anyways.

He saved them just for you, because he thinks you have good taste and knew he couldn't pick you out an adequate gift...? :D

emilee0987 0

or they are a different box but the same brand and he drew a heart on the back :)

I bet he drew it the EXACT same way too, to show compatibility

britney190 0

Give it back to him next Christmas...or his next birthday.

Wow. What a jackass. If he can't afford anything, he should at least man up and just be honest with you.

williamreyeswr 0

probably just took the box nd re-filled it with chocolates to suprise you. hehe

tiancai 0

wtf is wrong with old chocolate? I once found a 15 year old chocolate bar lying around in my grandpa's house and ate it, ain't nothing wrong with that.

"I once found a 15 year old chocolate bar lying around in my grandpa's house and ate it" So I am presuming you're actually in some zombie form, corrupted by the mouldy, fungus-covered chocolate bar? Seriously, do not eat 15 year old food, the chances are you're going to be in hospital as you're cut open to retrieve the hairy, fuzzy - red and blue - piece of food, that lies growing in your stomach. Hope I didn't ruin anyone's appetite.

tiancai 0

Huh? It looked no different than a regular bar of chocolate, no fungus or other shit on it. Also when I was on the bus once, an old guy sitting next to me told me how back when he served in the Soviet army they used to eat canned meat from 30-40 year old reserves, and it was still edible.

You gave your boyfriend chocolates for christmas last year? are you kidding?

The OP forgot to mention they were the chocolates she got for Valentine's Day two years ago, and gave as a Christmas present because she was too cheap to buy something nice.