By CogadhTallon - 30/12/2015 02:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found the engagement ring I'd bought and been missing for a week. On my girlfriend's hand. While my childhood friend was inside her. They apparently like pretending she's married while doing this. They made this self-discovery a week ago. Good for them. I don't want the ring back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 951
You deserved it 1 759

CogadhTallon tells us more.

Thanks for your comments, this place is much better than a shrink for healing a bit. I can appreciate the sentiment that I should've taken the ring back, but once purchased, rings are almost worthless (thanks, De Beers). I honestly wanted nothing to do with them. I've burned the sheets (not kidding) and I've gone numb. Their pretty much dead to me, and needless to say I'm out of the dating circuit for a while. Keep the comments coming though, this place rocks, and reminds me that not everyone are walking asshats. :)

Top comments

Damn that's cold, but maybe it's better to find out now instead of after you proposed to her.

wow they both get off on infidelity...they sound like perfectly compatible horrible people. So sorry you had to lose a girlfriend and friend in the same day :(.

Comments

Nissi 17

Get that ring back now and sell it.

I sort of have a fetish for watching **** involving a cheating wife. Still, your friend is a douche, just saying the fetish might not be too uncommon. Still though, skin them both for a human skin coat.

You get that ring back and sell it or something, that's the least you deserve. What a pair of dicks.

Atleast it was now......i was once in that situation with my girl and best friend....all i said was **** em and put them behind me who needs people like that right?

Thanks for your comments, this place is much better than a shrink for healing a bit. I can appreciate the sentiment that I should've taken the ring back, but once purchased, rings are almost worthless (thanks, De Beers). I honestly wanted nothing to do with them. I've burned the sheets (not kidding) and I've gone numb. Their pretty much dead to me, and needless to say I'm out of the dating circuit for a while. Keep the comments coming though, this place rocks, and reminds me that not everyone are walking asshats. :)

Glad you're doing ok, OP. Keep your head up and when you're ready again, I'm sure you'll find someone who will treat you right. :)

Schmavid64 13

Try not to shut yourself off from everyone OP. I'm sure burning the sheets was cathartic but do remember to see your family a bit and hopefully they can help you keep smiling and laughing about other things.

Have them pay you for the ring. They did steal it. I am sorry for your pain now, but very glad you found this out before you proposed or married her. You deserve a lot better. Hang in there!

xChaos 29

Stay strong op, all things are impermanent, like what you are probably going through right now

I have to say I was kind of confused when you said your childhood friend was inside her

I'd report them to the police for theft or attempted theft then send them a congrats on your engagement card. lol

You deserve better OP! Sorry you had to go through this though, stay strong! :3

There are better women out there just waiting for you! If we were in the same country I'd bake you a cake and take you on a long talk-walk. Hang in there, I've had family members stab me in the back badly and now I realize I've not lost them, because I never had them, I only lost the illusion of their goodness. The real loss is theirs, because they don't have ME anymore - and I'm free from their crap :)

Good call cookie, family members are humans too, even if you put them on a pedistal

I could never understand as to why a person in a relationship would cheat. I'm sorry you're going through a rough time, you at least dodged a bullet with that one. and as for your friend, he's pure scum. Hang in there, OP!

Get the ring back and sell it on ebay for cheap. There is always someone in need that will buy it and give the money to charity if you want. That will make you feel a lot better :) Helping others. Besides, it's a good way to think of something else. Hugs from Peru.

**** them. The same thing happens to my friend but it was her boyfriend (he preposed) then said he needed to get the ring re-fitted, then a few weeks later it was getting polished etc then she found him with another girl and her ring

**** them. the broad is gross and your friend is a scum

its times like this i hope karma is real, and i hope it comes back to bite them right in the ass.

AmbrosiaFan74 4

They STOLE your ring. Press charges. Get it back.

maybe slash the guys tires but only three out of the far on his car or truck. If you do all four then insurance will pay.

That really sucks. To least you found out a week after instead of a year it even after you got married. It's good that you got rid of them, you deserve better.

sabby7 17

I hope you're okay. That's messed up...

That sucks OP. Best you find out now and not later.

Sandman2015 12

Get the ring back, pawn it and spend it on something to make yourself feel better. **** both of them.

Man your life can't get any shittier. No worries your life will get better after burning the bitch to asses. jk, move on op and hit the club if your legal.