By CogadhTallon - 30/12/2015 02:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found the engagement ring I'd bought and been missing for a week. On my girlfriend's hand. While my childhood friend was inside her. They apparently like pretending she's married while doing this. They made this self-discovery a week ago. Good for them. I don't want the ring back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 951
You deserved it 1 759

CogadhTallon tells us more.

Thanks for your comments, this place is much better than a shrink for healing a bit. I can appreciate the sentiment that I should've taken the ring back, but once purchased, rings are almost worthless (thanks, De Beers). I honestly wanted nothing to do with them. I've burned the sheets (not kidding) and I've gone numb. Their pretty much dead to me, and needless to say I'm out of the dating circuit for a while. Keep the comments coming though, this place rocks, and reminds me that not everyone are walking asshats. :)

Top comments

Damn that's cold, but maybe it's better to find out now instead of after you proposed to her.

wow they both get off on infidelity...they sound like perfectly compatible horrible people. So sorry you had to lose a girlfriend and friend in the same day :(.

Comments

If that's what her reaction was to finding an engagement ring you hadn't given her yet...I can't imagine how she would have acted when you were married. I can't imagine someone like that.

Take the ring back, tell them to get their own ring for that fantasy.

when you said inside her I had a weird thought that he was inside her stomach lol

RA91 26

Wow, that's crazy!! Keep your head up man!

Rings are not cheap, get it back and sell it so you can get some of your money back

Twisted_Angel 17

Take the ring back and sell it. If you don't, she will. And you definitely shouldn't give her a gift (the ring or money she would get for it) after what she did. Who knows how long they've been sleeping together, but you're better off without both of them. Trust me. My "best friend" slept with a guy I'd been dating. You can't trust either of them now. Let them have each other and move on.

well I mean just charge them double for compensation

schreibergx93 19

Sorry about that OP, you'll bounce back

Are you serious? She cheats on you and gets an expensive ring to boot? Take it back, along with your pride, man.