By CogadhTallon - 30/12/2015 02:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found the engagement ring I'd bought and been missing for a week. On my girlfriend's hand. While my childhood friend was inside her. They apparently like pretending she's married while doing this. They made this self-discovery a week ago. Good for them. I don't want the ring back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 951
You deserved it 1 759

CogadhTallon tells us more.

Thanks for your comments, this place is much better than a shrink for healing a bit. I can appreciate the sentiment that I should've taken the ring back, but once purchased, rings are almost worthless (thanks, De Beers). I honestly wanted nothing to do with them. I've burned the sheets (not kidding) and I've gone numb. Their pretty much dead to me, and needless to say I'm out of the dating circuit for a while. Keep the comments coming though, this place rocks, and reminds me that not everyone are walking asshats. :)

Top comments

Damn that's cold, but maybe it's better to find out now instead of after you proposed to her.

wow they both get off on infidelity...they sound like perfectly compatible horrible people. So sorry you had to lose a girlfriend and friend in the same day :(.

Comments

Pawn the ring or sell it on Craigslist and spend it on something you want. Keep reaching out for support. You need it and deserve it. I think it's fair to say that plenty of people have been (deeply) heartbroken at some point. Finding that new "love" and/orbknowing you've moved on and finally feel strong again... Is a wonderful and empowering feeling. Best of luck OP.

I am so so sorry to hear that OP. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you right now esp since it involves your childhood friend. I hope you find reasons to be happy and to love again OP. No one deserves such betrayal. Use this as chance to better yourself & in the future she & your friend will realize what they lost, but you'll know how much your worth. ♡ best of luck.

That is beyond horrible, i feel sorry for you.

Get them to pay for the ring. Spend the money on a night with the best looking hooker that the money will get.

Shit man. Hang tough. New things are the spice of life, so keep trying them.

God.... This makes me sick... I've had a cheating girlfriend, nothing like you though.... So sorry.

AEGISCOYOTE 1

Screw that, get the ring back dude.