By natural selection i guess - 09/12/2016 09:02

Today, I found out why my biology class TA, who takes the class alongside the other students, was always so eager to collect my work. Turns out, she's been erasing my name on my papers and writing hers in all semester. My failing final grade has already been finalized. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 460
You deserved it 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ExtremeEncounter 32

There's got to be a way that can be changed...

Tell your teacher, and confront the TA!

Comments

Take that up with the school. There is a chance she can get in some major trouble for doing that. especially at a college level. People have been kicked out of 4 year degree programs for stuff like that.

all semester? never bothered to check your grades or anything...as much of a dirtbag as they are, you kinda earned it

kyu_Q 19

I'd you have your work saved you can prove its your work she has been turning in.

ohsnapword 21

1. How did the professor never notice the eraser marks on the paper? 2. Why did you use an erasable writing instrument?

Talk to the dean, and the professor. And then the school newspaper.

Write a tiny 10 digit number on the back of the next paper. Memorize it and tell the teacher. No way you would know unless you wrote it. Or maybe compare handwriting on the previous tests!

Bring it up to the professor. It should be fairly easy to prove it's your handwriting (unless she went to the trouble of re-writing all the answers too).

zeffra13 31

How is she taking the class & the TA for it at the same time? Generally you need a passing grade for the completed course to TA, or else how can she help students when she's still learning it? Also I find it odd that your teacher never handed back assignments, gave you your grade for them, or gave an 'in progress' grade at any point during the semester.