By secretpornstar - 13/06/2011 19:23 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I found out the reason my boyfriend had been encouraging me to send him 'personal' videos was so he could sell them online to porn websites. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 631
You deserved it 19 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Confiscate all the money he's made from your videos. If he's already sold them there's not a lot you can do to delete them from the Internet. Consider if you'd want in on the income from future material. Some girls do... wigs, masks and sunglasses are the way to go, if you don't want to go pro. If you have no interest in new vids of you appearing online: don't send him any. Re-negotiate (your whole relationship).

This is why you never ever send a guy "personal" videos in the first place and vice versa. Common sense, do you have any?

not true if the guy/girl has respect for u then fine but this guys a dick

Mrrevorp 0

he promised you he'd make you famous!

Oh my gosh. Are you girls really that dumb? Once you send things like that out, there's no telling what's going to happen to them, or who's going to see them. Just because he's your boyfriend doesn't mean that he's going to always keep it to himself. Don't send out things you wouldn't want the whole world to know or see!

pitchblease 2
hook_em 0

jess6 I just think it's funny how you have such good morals but your name is so deceiving hahaha

maz255 10

187 shes sent out porno cideos to her boyfriend OH NOOO!!!!

a_nutritionist 10

@89 ive never done that. im a male. your statement is therefore invalid. i think its sad that the blame lies on her with you whackjobs. she trusted someone, oh no, what a stupid bitch. real men dont pull bullshit like that, little immature self absorbed ***** do. dont get the two confused, and start looking for someone worth dating. if you really find that you cant ever trust the person youre dating then it sucks to be you.

187; I know. I made that FML account a while ago back when I was more immature.

ReynshineCutting 10

Mr Nutritionalist THANK YOU for being a REAL MAN! I'm sorry Jess but if you're in a mature, serious relationship your significant other will care enough about you (and have enough respect for you) to never want any other man to lay eyes on his woman's body. High school girls should know better so if OPs in high school it was dumb, but after that if you're with a real man, the thought that he would ever post any pics/vids you send him (let alone show them to a single person) should never even cross your mind. Maybe you should stop dating the "bad boy" d-bags and find a real man who knows what it is to care about his woman.

hellocarlsxo 0

girls do that even when it isn't there boyfriend because they want the boy to be her boyfriend. Also the boy promises he will keep it a secret and begs the girl for themday and night. it gets to the point where she hates talking to him. but she still does it. I don't know what girls my age are thinking but I'd just drop the boy when he asked in the first place

ReynshineCutting 10

Ya at your age you've got your head on straight. Good for you! However if my fiancé asked me for some I'd probably give him some, knowing he'd delete them soon after. But he's practically my husband so there's nothing wrong with that lol.

217, I agree man, all girls never go for the real men, just the hot, cool, douchebags and never ppl like me just because I don't look "perfect"

a_nutritionist 10

@324 with that attitude im not surprised.

nutritionlist, I was just trying to make a point and agree to wut he was sayin

skaterblue12 0

that's just messed up. I would dump him

you dump him and that ***** everywhere

Kelita 0

well ur the dumbass for doing so.

mismonroe 0

Wow, 31, I'm on creeper status now, you're hot!

ddddj1 0
lmaoatall 6

we hear about this stuff going on all the time. he sent my pics everywhere, blah blah blah. it's crap, yeah. I would feel extremely violated, but when will people ******* learn?

lmaoatall 6

sad, but true. one can be hopeful though

Well, At least he thinks you're good enough to post in the internet!