By Capteen - 22/04/2012 12:17 - Australia - Brisbane

Spicy
Today, I found out the bed I sleep in is the bed I was conceived in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 413
You deserved it 3 721

Capteen_fml tells us more.

OP here! I definitely have a new mattress, and the frames been well cleaned as it was in storage for a while. To the people saying get over it - I'm not upset or creeped out too much, I just thought it was FML worthy. And no, I have no intention of 'repeating the cycle' to my children as such - I need to finish my studies before even considering children!

Top comments

Nothing like home. It's not like you're going to find any afterbirth under your sheets!

bballsoccerrocks 7

Comments

killian4 3

Thats my friends bed and she knows it but isn't creeped out

Bet you fell closer to your parents than ever before. Although I'm sure the covers have been changed.

Same thing happened to my friend as well...eventually she was able to buy her own mattress though

rj33445 4

Nice. Way to keep it in da family

Thanks for the helpful inside 40 year old living with his mother.

wow do the same thing to your future child. the mattress is a weird family heirloom now

Dad: Dear, let me tell you a little story about the night you were born. Mom: Oh, honey, you're a naughty boy aren't you. OP: Mom, dad, guh! Shut up! Dad: Naughty? I wasn't the one getting spanked. OP: *Twitching* Mom: Oh, hun, ya don't wanna hear the story about how you got your bed? OP: *Raises eyebrow* Dad: Apparently if you screw on a mattress in the mattress store, you have to buy it. OP: *Epic double-facepalm*

You were "********" while wearing pants? And the guy I commented to had his comment disappear, I think.

Lol this mad me shit my pants considering I was on the shiter at the time ******** lol