By other woman - 21/10/2013 16:42 - United States - Riverside

Today, I found out that when my boyfriend jokingly talks about his other girlfriend, he isn't actually joking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 550
You deserved it 5 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should dump him and then "jokingly" pawn everything he has in your place.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
SuperMew 22

"Hahaha, I lead women on and this was hilarious. OMG, FML... I mean, those girls should have known I was leading them on. How awkward for me." You sir are a jackass.

Slimbo - Based on your picture, I have to assume you're lying and have never touched a girl let alone dated 3 at once. You don't look like the studliest of studs, and I assure you no one here is impressed.

kayteakay 26

I hope your junk falls off and you lose your teeth. Jackass.

You've dated 3 girls at the same time? were they all blind and mentally disabled? No offence but by the looks of it you're not a hot stud and I doubt you have good personality especially when you have the means of a complete douche

You'd think differently if he were wearing sunglasses and a bandanna, Doc...

Nah, Doc. You'd be surprised at the dumb ugly ***** who manage to date several women at once. Needless to say, those women are either settling, or they are not exactly prizes themselves. It's kind of like bragging that you own three cars, but they're all rusted piles of crap with missing wheels that haven't been able to start since before you were born and you paid a junk yard owner $20 for all them, and he then towed them all to your front yard for fee to thank you for the favor of taking them off his hands and freeing up room on his cluttered land.

*free. Isn't it funny how "fee" and "free" are practically opposites, yet they are similarly spelled?

if my fiancee even joked about that i would be pissed. thats not funny to me at all.

Me and my fiancé joke about it, I've seen my parents and his joke about it as well as many of our friends. A lot of people JOKE about it, OP just had the misfortune of dating one of those ass munchers who weren't joking... Sorry OP, but there's plenty of guys out there. You'll be able to find someone who will actually be faithful, just have to be patient.

you should dump the cheating bastard then

By making it out to be a joke is my guess number 3. If people don't take you seriously, they usually don't question things.

mooseantlers 1

how dumb are you!? by the way you said it, he talks about her enough. cant be angry at the guy for being honest all along. your own fault for not taking him seriously!

That's done...you are not going to tolerate bring a third wheel...what a jerk...you'll find someone faithful and who treats you right...

I always talk about my other boyfriends with my boyfriend. One of them is even pictured here. Their names are Leonardo DiCaprio, Vigo Mortenson, Elijah Wood, Hugh Jackman, 1982 Harrison Ford, 1997 Keanu Reeves, and Daryl Dixon. These relationships exist purely in my mind. I'm fairly certain these men don't even know I'm alive. Except I'm hoping that Norman Reedus will eventually acknowledge my existence. Perhaps he will if I'm persistent in mailing him locks of my hair, although I'm thinking of upgrading to my severed earlobe.

misslady23 10

Correction ex-boyfriend. Right?