By other woman - 21/10/2013 16:42 - United States - Riverside

Today, I found out that when my boyfriend jokingly talks about his other girlfriend, he isn't actually joking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 546
You deserved it 5 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should dump him and then "jokingly" pawn everything he has in your place.

Comments

Take an axe to his car, but as a joke. It'll totally be hilarious.

OP: I'm going to take an axe to your car, you filthy cheater! Boyfriend: NOOOO!!!! OP: *places axe on car seat* OP: See, I /took/ it to your car. Lololol

RedPillSucks 31

Nah. Cover his car in glitter, both inside AND outside (glue the outside glitter). Make sure there's plenty of sticky notes also, with stuff his other girlfriend will get pissed about when she finds them.

Just like your username, your joke is, well, shite.

I don't know what jackass thumbed you down Welshite. Your comment made me laugh.

#48 The same jackass that thumbed you down.

Yeah my boyfriend did that to me once. He got stuck with her when she got pregnant and is in a miserable marriage. I, however, am living happily ever after. Hopefully you will experience the same great karma.

Well, maybe the other girlfriend doesn't deserve a two-timing creep either. Maybe neither realized they're dating a cad. By the way, OP, I hope that is soon "ex-boyfriend". And I don't condone vandalism, but glitter-bombing the interior I could go for.

You don't want to know. It's a scary place.

Actually, if you're referring to "Jersey Shore," those particular idiots are from New York. All but one of them, anyway.

But in answer to the original question... You see... When a mommy idiot and a daddy idiot love each other very much...well actually, I guess they don't have to love each other at all...anyway, they get certain urges... You know what? Ask your father.

lightanddark 17

oh no you didn't. I'm from Jersey and...actually you might be right

What is wrong with you 46? Where do you come from? Because that will answer my question.

^ Yo mamma's uterus. That's right. I'm your sister.

JMichael 25

Apparently you don't know that people do that all the time and are able to get away with it for years sometimes.

SuperMew 22

Apparently by making them think he was joking.

I dated a jerk like that too. it was all fun & games until her nude pics showed up on his phone. dump him!

Sounds like you're better off without him. He can have this other girl and just hope she ruins him. In the meantime, enjoy being single, he clearly didn't deserve you.

SuperMew 22

I can understand thinking it was a joke. I hope you dumped him.

I was once told there's always some truth in any joke-- that's why I take all joking death threats seriously. :P "I used to love her but I had to kill her" Yikes!

RedPillSucks 31

What about "I'll love you to death?"

perdix 29

All three-ways begin with joking...or so I've heard. Hey, what's the difference between a three-way and a tennis racquet?

perdix 29

#33, that's good. Another punch line: You use one for forehands, the other, you WISH you had four hands!