By JJMan217 - 29/03/2011 06:28 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I found out that using a certain hand sanitizer as masturbation lube will put you in the hospital and result in having to wear an adult diaper for a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 312
You deserved it 76 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow that was a smart move. Do you brush your teeth with toilet cleaner?

only time to do that is when you don't know where your penis has been..not for recreational use

Comments

tweak111 0

38..... ur a virgin, lol jaykay:)

why does masturbating make him a virgin? He might just not have a gf or bf. You never know.

Whilst masturbating is still completely natural during a relationship, I sincerely hope OP is single. I'm not sure about it, but I think there's a chance he could give his girlfriend an STD.

I don't think stupid is transmitted sexually.

RedPillSucks 31

But doesn't the hand sanitizer kill 99.9% of the germs that cause bad breath... wait, I'm mixing up my commercials...

38 If you have to ask, your clearly one.

Fair enough, but what's so great about being a virgin? You never said why it's better so I don't see you point...

Lubpynk 0

lmao wow YDI....... that stuff doesn't feel so great when cleaning your hands why would you think it would be ok to use down there?!

...why are it always guys who need masturbation lube and are willing to try anything that seems like it? Sometimes I wonder were your brains went. If you need masturbation lube, buy masturbation lube. Problem solved.

*Flying spaghetti monster for the win. and I use moisturizing lotion that I have for chafing. it works well and I never get a brush burn....

Not only that, but what batter you lose in the process you make up upon climax.

Their brains went to their penis. Blood rushes down there and when your horny anything will work for some people. O_o

antaR_10 0

wow sounds like someone need some p-----

mismonroe 0
colincastleberry 4
Wezl8 0

This is why I think doctors shouldn't save stupid people. God created natural selection for a reason.

shakeTHEworld 12

harsh, but totally appropriate.

Lol, no. God didn't create natural selection.

Religion is an opinion. On whose authority did you hear god created natural selection?

kornhead09 0

on whose authority did you hear God did not create natural selection

Well, (without diving into whether or not God exists,) in accordance to the bible, God created man and all it's creatures blah blah blah......"have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." Genesis 1:28, King James Bible. Having no natural predator, natural selection shouldn't apply to man. However, it seems, natural stupidity is limitless. Thus God created stupid people. Stupid people invented their own way to leave this mortal realm, and those of us still living wonder how someone could be that brainless. Also, Whenever God, (once again, in accordance to the bible,) got tired of our utter stupidity, he went to Noah and told him: build a boat, pack your s****, (and 2 of every animal,) I'm about to drown these dumb-asses. Lo and behold **spoiler alert** he did. That my friends would be 'divine' selection, not natural. All in all, I find the argument rather trivial. As to argue that God created natural selection, is to argue that God created someone people simply for the amusement of watching them kill themselves with the stupidity that they were 'blessed' with. You could argue it. But, even if you win, your god is still a douche. *This text was written by an agnostic. As I stand at a firm indecision I felt it necessary to play the mediator for these previous comments. I am in no way affiliated with any god and his or her teachings. Text is intended for the purpose of further clarification of an entirely pointless argument. Do not use text to facilitate religious discussions and/or arguments. Text is not intended for masturbation; do not ********** to text without proper supervision.

Gotta love good reasoning ;) on a comment thread about one who lacks it, no less.

Iknoweverything 29

You didn't think it would be a bad idea after trying it on your hands? Because the list of ************ chemicals goes 1. Lotion 2. Lube 3. Shampoo/soap 4. Massage oil 5. Spit 6. ketchup from the fridge....99. THEN HAND SANITIZER! I also do not recomend masturbating with ketchup... unless you have someone who's a ketchup freak coming to give you head later. (This message is supported by common sense from a woman who doesn't have a dick, but knows how to treat one anyway)

CaptainPickles72 18

Ketchup? Really? Now when I see it I'll think about this comment. O.o You have just given me another reason to never eat ketchup again.

crazyin321 0

That's quite alright, I've never felt that pickles and ketchup go well together, anyway.

CaptainPickles72 18

80- I know right, one wrong stroke and all hell breaks loose down there. O.o

yeah soap in the pee hole sucks. not like hand sanitizer I imagine though.

Shouldn't spit be #1...the most convenient...and the easiest to shine up a knob...

RedPillSucks 31

How did you get to the hospital? I how you didn't call 911 911: Hello. What's the nature of your emergency? OP: Erm.... I need an ambulance. 911: What kind of injury has happened? OP: Ahhh.... I was using hand sanitizer. 911: How did that cause an injury OP: I was using it as a lubricant to **********. 911: ... OP: Hello? 911: [giggle] OP: It really burns!!! I think it's going to fall off!!!! 911: The ambulance is on its way sir. Next time, may I recommend you use ketchup?