By Devon - 03/09/2010 04:35 - United States

Today, I found out that there is literally a giant hole in my son's bedroom because my son wanted to build a "secret entrance." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 063
You deserved it 5 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol I always tried to make a secret laboratory.

Comments

.....mom????! This sounds like one of my brother's shenanigans. Other memorable ones include busting down our stockade fence with a baseball bat because he wanted to build a "fort," busting down the neighbor's NEW stockade fence two days later because he still wanted the fort, and thought no one lived there--yet, wiring the tiny toolshed in the backyard for cable and electricity by punching a hole in his floor and running wires under our house and backyard to said shed (No, he is NOT an electrician!) and more recently trying to "sneak" his first rebellious days of drinking by leaving beer bottles and half empty shot glasses right in our front yard, then finishing the vodka in the liquor cabinet and replacing it with water. Ahh, my little bro. Gonna miss him when he leaves for basic. :-)

FFML_314 11

Welcome to story time. Gather around children.

FFML_314 11

Pendatik, no talking during class!

FFML_314 11

Yeah, well he's a moron. I expect more from you. *Shakes finger*

SaintE_fml 0

and where were you during this 36 innocent????

FFML_314 11
FFML_314 11

Brick? Wood? No. I made a hole in my wall that led into the hallway. I just had to get through sheet rock. I was a bulky little shit! I will flick them to the moon.

FFML_314 11

LOL, OC I'm not impressed with you assuming OPs child was strong enough to make a hole from the outside in. No wonder you were confused. Superman is weak.

FYLDeep 25

I think he would stop once he got completely itchy touching the fiberglass insulation.

FFML_314 11
coffee_enima 0

if your kid's any older than 8, it was a green room. Not a 'secret entrance'

FFML_314 11

Not something you want to brag about. LOL!