By Anonymous - 19/01/2011 01:51 - Australia

Today, I found out that since no other procedures are working, I was required to stop eating, and drink a bunch of foul tasting 'goo', which will in turn give me constant diarrhea. This will then prepare me nicely for the long tube with a camera on the end of which will be shoved up my rectum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 413
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SirEBC 7

People get colonoscopies all of the time. Big deal.

FYLDeep 25

When doctors get to the bottom of things, they quite literally get to the bottom of them.

Comments

wow, what has foreplay come to these days

SayPlease 0

In the past two years I've had more than five colonoscopies and I've only just turned 14. I have colitis and a liver disease. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get it done monthly now, imagine how I feel having to drink all that shit and get 10 other procedures done for my liver. So STFU, you have it better than most of us. >.>

You can always skip the colonoscopy and just ignore the possible cancer growth in you...

its really not that bad at all. I had one when I was 5 and again when I was 13. I'm lucky I haven't had to do it that much, but honestly, it really isn't too bad. Its more annoying than anything else. So calm down. Its not a big deal

amh721 0

It isn't pleasant, but it's just a normal medical procedure. Don't be such a baby. At least you're well off enough to see a doctor...some people don't even have that luxury. Find a new FML moment, you're just being a whiney b*tch in this one.

Yeah ... And? How did this get through? Big deal, everyone has colonoscopies throughout their lives, come and write an FML if there's a cancer, otherwise get over it and stop your whinging.

No, not everyone has colonoscopies throughout their lives. Only certain people with certain problems. Stop being so rude and get your facts straight first. By the way, learn how to spell..."whinging" IT'S w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

86 - Okay, smart ass. First off, whinging is a word. It basically means the same as whining. They use the word commonly in Britain. Secondly, yes it is required to get a colonoscopy once you reach a certain age. I take it you're not at that age yet?

86 - You're the one who needs to your facts straight. Everybody is supposed to start getting them at the age of 50, which is when the risk of colon cancer increases. A person considered high-risk for this cancer is tested earlier. And "whinging" is a word, just not as commonly used in the states as it is in say England and Australia.

hawkeyes486 3

Thumbs up for sacrament and 5t3, thumbs down for ndm

It's not a colonoscopy, her boyfriend just has unusual tastes in amateur ****.

Well, if you understood future tense, this might not happen.

I think the reason this got posted was for the eloquent phrasing (with the exception of fowl). Besides, there has to be a colonoscopy FML on this site, since they do suck. Not that I've had one, but my dad had one recently. He drank the GoLytely, threw it up, had to drink it again, then spent the rest of the night on the toilet, which clogged our 37 year old plumbing system. How's that for an FML?