By Anonymous - 19/01/2011 01:51 - Australia

Today, I found out that since no other procedures are working, I was required to stop eating, and drink a bunch of foul tasting 'goo', which will in turn give me constant diarrhea. This will then prepare me nicely for the long tube with a camera on the end of which will be shoved up my rectum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 413
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SirEBC 7

People get colonoscopies all of the time. Big deal.

FYLDeep 25

When doctors get to the bottom of things, they quite literally get to the bottom of them.

Comments

Colonoscopy....sucks, but could save your life.

Yeah and it's not that uncommon. I've had it too, and it's by far not the worse thing that you could have to go through. Suck it up. It's not a big deal.

DakotaCat 4

And then you'll throw toilet paper at arachnids! Amirite?

ulicksam 0

Eventually, everyone gets them. Try again.

d_j140 0
Rick_S 3

Been there. Didn't have to do the goo, but I did have to give myself a suppository, and an enema.

fat_snooki_lol 6

Big deal. My gf had one last week and didn't whine like you. Harden up.

hawkeyes486 3

I agree with everyone else's comments and can't believe this was published. FML's should really be funny/ironic stories that could have been prevented, not something that is a daily occurance every where. If you didn't get a colonoscopy now, you'd get one later down the road. Everyone should. And I agree with cocktailpeanut, my mom also had an ostomy procedure where they remove the entire large intestine - now THAT is something worth complaining about.