By Anonymous - 19/01/2011 01:51 - Australia

Today, I found out that since no other procedures are working, I was required to stop eating, and drink a bunch of foul tasting 'goo', which will in turn give me constant diarrhea. This will then prepare me nicely for the long tube with a camera on the end of which will be shoved up my rectum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 413
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SirEBC 7

People get colonoscopies all of the time. Big deal.

FYLDeep 25

When doctors get to the bottom of things, they quite literally get to the bottom of them.

Comments

it's called a colonoscapy everyone is supposed to have one.

it's called golytely and it will make u have explosive diarrhea which by now I'm sure u know bahaha

6120277 0

deal with it you wimp I had an indoscopy and colonoscopy when u was 11 years old I did the same things the adults had done plus two adult sized enemas and I only weighed 65 pounds at the time and I got diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis so now I have to take 9 pills a day to keep me from bleeding from my butt, I'm currently only 13 years old and still underweight so if I could deal with it when I was 11 you can deal with it too!

YDI. It's a colonoscopy. And learn to spell.

UrGirlKaila 0

I just had one last week. get over it. man up.

perstephane 4

A colonoscopy is no big deal. Yes, the prep sucks, but the procedure is nothing. I had one when I was 21 (IBS), and it wend fine. Just take a book in the bathroom, and stay within about 10 yards of it at all times.

carolmp 0

Good Luck! Let's just hope that you are not an 89 yr. old woman who has a hard time getting to the bathroom that you need to use every 5 seconds! They did the same thing to my mother-in-law and damn near killed her. I would not wish this on anyone! We can put a man on the moon, but we cannot figure out a better way to cleanse your colon!?!?

The most horrific night I ever had at work was taking care of an incontinent patient who had to drink that "goo" aka GoLightly. Shit was literally dripping off the bed and every time I tried to change him, he would shit again before i could even finish changing the sheets. I didn't get to leave his room all night.

yscpunkchick 14

big ******* deal. i work @ a hospital and my patients have to drink golytely quite a bit! try being the caretaker of a bedrest patient whos drinking that stuff. until you have to continually clean up shit for an entire shift (seriously, every 15 minutes this person was asking to be cleaned up!) DONT BE SUCH A ******* BABY! be thankful your legs work to get you to the toilet on time!

lmkinard 0

I had one when I was 12. If a 12 year old girl can do it, I'm sure you can too.