By Anonymous - 19/01/2011 01:51 - Australia

Today, I found out that since no other procedures are working, I was required to stop eating, and drink a bunch of foul tasting 'goo', which will in turn give me constant diarrhea. This will then prepare me nicely for the long tube with a camera on the end of which will be shoved up my rectum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 412
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SirEBC 7

People get colonoscopies all of the time. Big deal.

FYLDeep 25

When doctors get to the bottom of things, they quite literally get to the bottom of them.

Comments

LucieLastic 7

goo that tastes like chicken doesnt sound too bad to me.. unless you meant 'foul' tasting...

FYLDeep 25

I must have missed your comment earlier. I was waiting for someone to comment on that. I stopped commenting on mistakes since you always end up looking retarded once they correct it.

Would you still eat it if it tasted like live fowl, feathers and all? Doesn't sound so appetizing now, does it? ;)

stewpididiot 11

I'd tell ya some chicken jokes but they're too fowl.... bada boom !

TheZarola 10
isminei 6

that procedure is way easier than a barium enema which i had a little over 12 hours ago. the prep is fine, u just have to choke down gross tasting stuff and make sure ur by a toilet. the actual procedure was hell and very painful and u have to be awake the whole time. be greatful ur going to be put to sleep while its done.

you don't normally get "put to sleep" (i.e. anaesthetised), you normally get given a couple of drugs - midazolam which does NOT send you to sleep, it makes you a little out of it, but you are not anaesthetised, and fentanyl, which is a strong painkiller, because the procedure IS very painful.

I have fentynal pain patches I wear every day! it is stronger than morphine I think....

one, big deal. it's routine. two, it tasted "fowl?" really? like a bird? not "foul," like something disgusting? honestly, check your mechanics before you submit. and people who moderate should pay more attention to that kind of thing. it can completely ruin a story (if the story isn't lame already).

MusicalButterfly 0

Waaaah. I'm only 18 and a girl, and i've had to have that twice because i had polyups in my colon since i was 7. I am now also missing my gallbladder because of a defect duct. But im no longer in pain when I eat. So remember it could be worse.

I've had my colon (at 13), appendix (also 13), rectum (at 16), and gall bladder (at 20) removed....it's a long story

sourgirl101 28

Colonoscopy? Look on the brighter side. You'll get your system cleaned out and you'll find out if you have any medical problems. But I've heard when you poop, it's clear fluids that come out of your ass, which doesn't sound fun. And you get horrible gas after, FYL!

Try to imagine something kinky so instead of a long tube with a camera. It's your favorite or wife or whatever. Sorry my phone doesn't show gender. Putting something up there

it sucks. but You could have it worse. i was born with horribly large intestine problems And over the years I realized I had kidney problems and have had reflux from my bladder resulting in kidney failure. also I am anemic and have had a blood transfusion. as well as having had my ovary taken out and have an irregular uterus, possibly unable to have kids.

gabrielleangeliq 0
boatkicker 4

Weirdly, my little sisters has almost the same issues. The bladder, kidney, and uterus ones, anyways. Birth defects. So far as I know though, her ovaries are both fine, and her intestines.

lil65boii_fml 0

Yah. that sucks. I have had that done. it really sicks balls