By livin - 11/09/2009 06:10 - United States

Today, I found out that on Wednesday, when I have 2 exams, I'm called to testify in court. If I go to court, I cannot make the exams. If I take the exams, I'll be held in contempt and arrested. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 176
You deserved it 5 928

Same thing different taste

Top comments

call your instructors. they should let you take the exams another day due to your court appearence. if they won't talk to the dean. sucks that you have to go to court though.

Gesq1 0

This is simple. Show the subpoena to your professor. If you haven't been subpoenaed then you're not under a legal obligation to attend - unless you've been previously ordered by the judge to be there. Have one of the lawyers write a quick letter. There are things you can do here. Don't just wallow on FML.

Comments

You're obviously being over-dramatic. The professors are required to let you take the exams at a later date.

For real, this is certainly no FML dude. Relax, go to court, and take your exam later. Your professors can't do a single thing to fail you.

NYGuy828 0

You're much better off going to court to testify. If your professor decides to be a dick and fail you, you can just file a complaint about him and explain the situation.

weeeasel 0

That's illegal, man. Your dickwad professors need to let you take the exams at a later date.

Your professors should be willing to make allowances for that. If they won't you can report them to the Dean of your college and he'll make time for you to take your exams.

sportsnut 0

wow, you are a retard. dont you know that school absolutely have to allow you to make up exam in situations like this?

you're a retard. you can request to sit for lack of a better work "deferred" exam.