By Anonymous - 22/02/2012 19:55 - Canada

Today, I found out that my wife is pregnant again. During her last two pregnancies, she craved pop-tarts and screamed bloody murder at the drop of a hat, so I went out and bought a box for her. Turns out that this time, pop-tarts make her want to puke. Cue screaming. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 134
You deserved it 4 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

That sucks cause you were trying but in all honestly you got her pregnant and that's what you got to deal with. Just think about all the pain she has to deal with that you dont so I say you got the better end of the stick right!!?

Wrong. I'd go through any amount of pain to be waited on hand and foot for the better part of a year. No one rubs my sack and says, "Good on you, mate." :|

I seriously doubt you would. That is just stupid!! The point is that he got her pregnant and he has to be a big boy and deal with it since he decided not to use protection so No one should feel sorry for him!!

ajourdhui 0

Well, maybe you should put a condom on it next time!

That was really thoughtful for you to think ahead like that - sorry it backfired this time, but I hope it only gets better from here. Good luck, OP!

tmarty 17

Come on guys, cravings are caused by what their body and the baby's body needs. It can change in a few hours. Just deal with it and thank God that you don't have to put up with the freaky changes to your body for 9 months.

babykillaseason 0
capodanno 4

Before I knew I was pregnant with our daughter, I was a psychotic bitch and had no idea why. Those hormones are for real. I went batshit crazy on my hubby over plants for ***** sake. I repeat, pregnancy hormones are for real.

JadeWalker 14

YDI quit having kids. Nuff said

cheer153 0

Should have asked her first ;)

Everyone's talking about the cravings and hormones but no one's mentioned how neither the husband or wife used birth control. If this is how the husband reacts to his wife's pregnancy, then obviously they weren't planning on having another baby, and therefore should have used birth control. OP, I'm sorry but YDI for not using birth control and for not asking what she wanted first. Just because she wanted pop tarts the first two times doesn't mean she wants them the third time. I guess you'll have to eat them if she won't.

hey guys apparently birth control is 100% effective now!! -_-

Maybe they wanted the baby? Just because OP's tired of the hormones doesn't mean the baby wasn't planned.