By sickandtiredofit - 24/01/2012 19:50 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife has been having an affair with the guy who's been trying to get our relationship back on track. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 278
You deserved it 3 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sooooooo messed up, sorry op, pimp slap that hoe then dump her ass

Well that's ironic.... Almost as mutch as printing flyers for saving trees

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

Never trust your therapist, they over charge you just to talk around in circles, and once you turn your back they have your wife on hers.

Dang thats a good one. Funny. Not what happened to op but how you said that.

This one therapist being an ethically bankrupt douche doesn't negate the hundreds of thousands of good people who do their job right.

Never trust someone with the words 'the rapist' in their name.

Omg! Dump her immediately. You dont deserve that.

Dude you can't dump your wife! It would be divorce

Yeah true divorce her and take everything.

Yeah, cuz that will solve EVERYTHING! Psych. It was an accident. Thats not something to divorce over. People like you are the reasons we cant have nice things.

**** i can hear the thumb downs coming. I though i clicked on the fml with the guy whos gf has a pubic lawn mower for a mouth.

GoW_Chick 14

I don't think I would classify cheating on your spouse an "accident."

Today, i commented on the wrong fml and got scolded by GoW_Chick. FML :'(

GoW_Chick 14

Aw it's okay, want a hug? They're free!

:'D i would love a hug! I feel better already!

It's always the ones u least expect eh op ? -.-

Terrible counselor! Sombodies revoke his liscense! XD

every1luvsboners 11

Clearly an ethics violation if this is true. APA? Therapist? No clue. YDI for telling your therapist everything she likes, but you can't do. Crazy buttsects therapist is having fun right now.

#29 Yes, that's a pretty severe violation against the rules, seeing how you (as a therapist) aren't allowed to have such personal contacts with your clients. If you have such a personal relationship with your client, you're too involved to stay neutral. I think the OP can even sue this guy for breaking that rule. Not sure about that one, though.

grndNpnd 6

Where dies it say it was a therapist or a counselor?

every1luvsboners 11

Who goes to their neighbor for marriage counseling?

Almighty_Chris97 6

Sometimes you just have to assume things.

My exact thoughts. And many people turn to friends when trying to work on their relationship. Not many are open to counselors. Hmmm that's it, try a counselor next time at least you can get their license revoked.

Collinscap20 6

I liked because of your profile picture lol

Nice_Dude 0