By FailingMyCourse - 07/02/2016 03:36 - Kuwait - Kuwait

Today, I found out that my university had not accepted the internship I did when I was in college. They placed me in the same bank I interned in, with the same bank manager that I flipped the middle finger at after finishing my internship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 197
You deserved it 27 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Xatraris 38

Don't burn bridges until they're fully crossed, and even then think twice before burning them. You may have to cross it again.

Maaayyybe you shouldn't have flipped that guy off? Karma's a bit of a bitch

Comments

AdamTodddBrown 11

Idiot. Also, internships are a ridiculous waste of time.

It's called being an adult. You clearly haven't figured that one out yet. You deserve it for being so thoughtless.

Hahaha, YDI. They probably gave that manager a call to see what he has to say about you. This should be a good lesson for you, little rebel.

You should never leave a job or internship like that, no matter how awful it was, you look real immature now.

Keep burning bridges it will light your way back. No, but really grow the hell up OP. YDI

This one is semi fyl and semi ydi. Sorry that you have to work as an intern for another year. I know how much that sucks! However you shouldn't be mean to mean people, because they may be important in your life further on.

KayleeFrye 39

It's a GOOD thing that you have to redo your internship, since you obviously still have A LOT to learn about working in a professional environment. I don't care how much of a jerk your boss is, there's no excuse for the immature, childish, and unprofessional behavior you displayed. Sometimes in life you have to deal with people who are complete d*cks, but you have to deal with it. Grow up.

don't burn bridges you may have to cross again