By B_McG - 25/11/2009 18:31 - Canada

Today, I found out that my mother has been purposely wrecking every relationship I've had since junior high because ''no one is good enough for her little girl''. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 854
You deserved it 2 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell her you've been sneaking around behind her back and have gotten 3 abortions so far.

that sucks. glad my parents aren't oveprotective.

Comments

Yatta_fml 0

How does she go about doing that, exactly? I don't see how you could never have found this out if your boyfriends were serious about you at all, since they would have spoke to you about whatever your mom has had to say/do against them/you - not just taken whatever your mom said or did behind your back and broke up with you over it without telling you that was the reason.

How serious are guys supposed to be in junior high? If the girl has a crazy mom, they purchase a one-way ticket to Splitsville. FYL, OP.

B_McG 0

Yatta, it wasn't anything she's said to them about me. What she said about them to me/to their faces. Psychological. I never thought she was that crafty.

sarcdude 3

And you believed your mom? Was she around these people more than you were?

somela 0

hahahaha well now you know who to blame when you're living alone, with 5 cats.

This would be a bigger fml if it ended with "I'm 55"

I'm guessing mom slept with the potential BFs, recorded it, then blackmailed them into staying away from her daughter. But that's just a guess, because I'm NOT actually her mother in disguise. Nope.

perdix 29

Get a sex-change operation. That'll show her!

If they weren't good enough they could wreck the relationships themselves. FYL

DBkkk 0

I hate strict parents. If mine were strict I would murder them at night.

MiseryAlice 0

I wouldnt talk to her again for a long time