Junk

By Drim - 25/11/2009 17:52 - Canada

Today, I learned that there is a limit to being thrifty. For example buying a pan from the dollar store is most likely going to cost a lot more than a few dollars. Especially when it melts all over your stove which you now have to replace. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 123
You deserved it 31 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow some people are being really mean. try calling the company and telling them their pan killed your oven. perhaps they'll cover the repair/ new oven costs.

Ah, sucks for you :/ Sometimes investing in more expensive stuff is better in the long run.

Comments

clearly you do care, since you replied to this post, you stupid vertebrae

quackquackquac 0

way to reply to your own post.

And you just called yourself "a stupid spinal column"....why...?

Thrifty???? Is that some kind of weird american word?? Will someone please explain in english!?!?!? Thankyou in advance

It means being cheap. Also, OP is Canadian.

cxal_fml 0

If you don't know how to speak English, and you obviously don't if you are unfamiliar with a common word like thrifty, try getting yourself an English dictionary.

bezach 0

some trasfestite who is fifty but thinks they are thirty? idk I'm in canada.

Ah, sucks for you :/ Sometimes investing in more expensive stuff is better in the long run.

Yatta_fml 0

Did it, just maybe, LOOK like plastic?

did you even look at the pan before you bought it? It's pretty obvious to tell if its MELTING material. YDI for being stupid and cheap. We're in a recession, not the 2nd great depression.

wow some people are being really mean. try calling the company and telling them their pan killed your oven. perhaps they'll cover the repair/ new oven costs.

"Sue the bastards!" was my first reaction, too, but then I realized that there *isn't* any kind of metal that would melt on a regular stove. It had to have been a plastic toy, or other non-pan thing that OP tried to use as a pan. FYL for not being able to tell cookware from non-cookware.

There IS a metal that can melt like that. Its that type of metal they use for prank spoons. The one where you stir something with and half the spoon dissapears(melts/ dissolves in drink) when you take it out.

I just moved and have no cookware and can't afford to buy any pans or takeout until next payday. I feel your pain : /