By pinkfloyd777 - 20/12/2010 16:15

Today, I found out that my girlfriend's parents offered her a trip to Europe if she dumped me. She accepted, and broke up with me. Her parents were lying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 547
You deserved it 3 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mintcar 9

Haha, move on. She's not worth it.

climbthoserocks 6

Well, she seems like a keeper.

Comments

awwe that's terrible! she definitely wasn't worth your time then.

Well it just shows she didn't love you anyway. Move on and find someone that does.

sorry man... if she really loved you though, she wouldn't have broke up with you over that in the first place so I guess it is kind of worth it just to get it over with before you get any more serious.

Namaste_fml 2

More like FHL here. That's a crappy lie to tell someone. But then you were either a crappy boyfriend or she was just a shitty person in general. You either deserved it, or deserve better than her, so either way, I'm not see how this is an f your life moment.

You should be happy you found out she was a greedy bitch sooner rather than later. Suck it up, tell get to go **** herself, and find someone else.

As the ultimate in irony, you should inform your ex-girlfriend about estoppel law to **** over her parents. Basically put, when a person is promised something and the person who was promised takes some action to satisfy the condition of the promise, then the person who made the promise is "estopped" from denying the promise took place and thus there exists a contractual obligation on the promisor's part...

get back together with her, get her pregnant, then leave her and move to Europe. 

and after that, what about ur relationship now ?

Kevinx103 0