Nepo baby

By sickofit - 31/12/2015 08:24 - United States - Charlotte

Today, at work, our boss's son came in to help. The whole time he was there he sat in the back on his phone not helping and whenever we asked him to do something, he had an attitude. The only time he voluntarily got up to help was when his dad came in to check on the restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 701
You deserved it 1 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should tell your boss, he might like to know that his son is a lazy asshat.

Comments

You should tell your boss, he might like to know that his son is a lazy asshat.

depending on what kind of boss OP has that could easily backfire

13, I'd say most parents would want to know if their children aren't pulling their weight.

I don't know about that, 14. I've seen quite a few FMLs on here where the boss' kid's word is always law and they never believe that their kid is anything less than perfect. The employees usually get in trouble for even daring to criticize.

Lazy asshats usually have connections and that can cause some serious ripples in the employee/employer relationship. Scary thing tbh.

I would report that. Especially if you have footage to back it up. He shouldn't get a free ride just because his dad is the owner or manager.

I might be interpreting the FML incorrectly, but from what I gather, the son doesn't work there, he only is there to "help" probably for the holidays. Point being, he probably isn't getting paid for being there

The other day, my boss's son was watching a football game in the kitchen at the restaurant I work at. Life is unfair.

Make sure others will back you up and have evidence and then tell the boss.

Sounds all too familiar. Boss's children probably just figure that one day they will own the company anyway so why help out on the front lines.

Not always true, im guessing the boss is just as shitty as the kid. My parents run a small buisness and I usually go and help out, if im being lazy I get my ass chewed like the rest of the employees. Plus, if that kid doesent want to help, chances are he wont want to inherit the buisness.

Someone should have served him food and distracted him with that, then his dad might have walked in on him being a slob.

I would say tell the boss, but do you really want to deal with that drama? Besides which, I'm sure dad knows how lazy his son is without his employees being tattletales. Is it fair? No, but life seldom is.

looks like someone needs a talking to from their parents

Spoiled kids will be spiked kids. ******* brats too