By pinkfloyd777 - 20/12/2010 16:15

Today, I found out that my girlfriend's parents offered her a trip to Europe if she dumped me. She accepted, and broke up with me. Her parents were lying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 547
You deserved it 3 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mintcar 9

Haha, move on. She's not worth it.

climbthoserocks 6

Well, she seems like a keeper.

Comments

Wow, obviously she didn't care too much for you do just move on.

She was not the girl for you then. If you were her true love she would not have done that. :(

sourgirl101 28

You would want to get back together with a girl that dumped you for a trip? No sir! it's time to move on.

dude your life doesn't suck!! her parents did you a favor. you no longer have to date that bimbo.

I already live in Europe, and I'D have broken up with you for a trip here...

ohthebloodygore 16

I'm with Zebidee! Especially if it was to the UK I think I still would have a chance to watch the game Live. That's always more important!

Hmmm - now I think of it, it's more of a FYGF's life. She's the one that got ripped off for a trip to Europe. Guys are a dime a dozen, but who could turn down a chance to go to Paris and stalk Sirin? I know that's why I'm here.

Did someone say Sirin? That's right: the Eyes watch, the Feet counter-stalk, and the Hands pickpocket your wallet.

ohthebloodygore 16

Zebidee, you're right, first to the UK to see MAN. City beat, then to Paris to stalk Sirin. Sirin, I am completely and utterly obsessed with you. You turn me on, but this isn't anything new.

I see a road trip in our futures Gore. You bring the gaffer tape and I'll bring the ropes. We can meet at the Mona Lisa in the Louvre, just for some added Dan Brown-ish drama. Then we get a room at The Ritz, and charge the breakages on a stolen FML corporate card... Later on, we can race cars through the Alma Tunnel while photographing each other.

Zeb, have I mentioned before that you're a little bit evil? I clearly underestimated your evil.

Hell, the gaffer tape is for me, Doc, to cover my eyes. There's no way I want to see what those two get up to...

GotALife 11

Her parents must REALLY hate you

beanie69 0

well if traveling was more important then you.... than you weren't that important. at least you found out she was a douche ass!!