By tacoboy27 - 21/12/2011 17:39 - United States

Today, I found out that my father has taken my copy of Modern Warfare 3, and re-wrapped it as a Christmas present. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 691
You deserved it 3 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yankee19 2

Gee that sounds like what activision does every year.....

KiddNYC1O 20

60+ dollars I'll never get back... Sigh.

Comments

BluFlames 8

Haha!!! Best dad ever! I'm so gonna do that when I have kids! xD

You mean take their stuff, re-wrap it, and give it to them because you find that funny? You suck as a parent...

That's so awesome... oh wait... sadness, sounds like my parents. fyl

bubo_fml 10

Grab a necktie from his closet, wrap of up & stick it under the tree...Problem solved!

perdix 29

In this economy, you should suck it up and pretend like it's the best gift you ever got. When we become an economically just society, remind your dad of this and get the gift he owes you.

You act as if there aren't plenty of wallet friendly gifts out there that he could get. I'm broke (seriously, college student) and I still managed to get each of my family members and friends a gift that I thought they would appreciate. None of them were regifts or something of mine that I'm giving to them. Taking something that your son/friend/family member already owns (that they probably bought themself) and acting as if you got it for them and it counts as a gift is just selfish and lazy. You know why the economy sucks? Because people are freaking out about "the recession" and immediately stop spending which only CREATES the recession in the first place.

Oh, look, a college student who thinks they know everything.

Lol I think Activision has taught your dad that you can give people the exact same gift every year and they will still continue to love it.

ZDK5498 6

NO MW3 FOR 4 MORE DAYS? HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE!?

The point is that his dad is re-gifting his game, not because he wont play it for 4 days. Your comment was not funny, witty, or sarcastic in any way. Shut up.

ZDK5498 6

you are an asshole and I hope you die a painful death... don't even respond because I won't read it because I got a life to live unlike you bullying on the Internet... get a life jerk off....

Herpaderpader 3

inb4 game fanboy wars...oh wait, too late. I thought once the games came out I'd stop hearing "DURR SAME GAME EVERY YEAR DURRRR" but apparently people are still obsessing