By Great... - 09/11/2011 22:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my 20-year-old boyfriend won't touch my boobs because he is afraid his parents will find out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 564
You deserved it 5 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nick347b 6

Tell him to touch your boobs or you'll tell his parents.

Boyfriend: hehehe boobies! :D Girlfriend: wanna touch them? Boyfriend: NO WAY! My parents will kill me!

Comments

Well, it's not my favorite, or even close to being my favorite.

stacianichole 2

Just started it. Wanted Animal Farm, settled for 1984. I'm happy with this decision.

EvilCupcake8361 9
FYLDeep 25

What if his parent ask him about that stuff? Not everyone is comfortable lying to their parents.

Inspired22 11

He doesn't have to lie. He can simply inform them that it is none of their damn business.

FYLDeep 25

I guess I was kinda thinking the same. But I was applying this to myself. I personally don't feel comfortable lying to my parents and I very rarely do it. If they ask me about whether or not I did something they disapprove of, I just tell them the truth. I think if they respect you they won't make a big deal out of it.

Inspired22 11

It's good you have parents that respect you. I guess it doesn't seem like the OP's man feels like his parents respect him and his decisions, though. It's cool to tell your parents stuff if they respect your decisions and let you live your life. But if they don't, they need to butt out, plain and simple.

True. But clearly the guys parents don't respect him enough. Other wise the guy wouldn't fear doing it in the first place. Keeping him from bring comfortable sexually. If it were me (as a guy) and they asked me if I touched my girlfriends boobs, I'd say, "well, I am heterosexual. Unless you want me touching pineses...?" that should have like have the opposite effect where they'd start encouraging him to touch those boobies and stay far from pineses!

Then again, saying it's none of their business isn't lying, either.

cutie724 8

Wow. You don't get to hear that too often..

ItsMeSeth 3

It's a sad day when a female wants a male to grope her and he's afraid to.

Agreed I mean wtf why would you not grab her boobs I do it people all the time and I'm not even dating them lol

Dress sexy and grind on him. I promise that he will forget all about his parents.

Tell him to touch them or you will squeeze his dick.

mtrrace 4

You say it like it's a bad thing

ToeJams 0

At least you don't have to worry about getting std's from him

FruityLoooons 8

Maybe there's microscopic cameras in your nipples, monitored by his parents. ...no, you're right, that was a dumbass thing to say.